HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 1:57 pm
Posts: 1640
Looks like “It” Hasn’t Begun after all...

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/canada ... 4.amp.html

Even the police departments themselves weren’t expecting any major increases. Anecdotally I also have noticed that the world around me seems exactly the same since Oct 17. Who’da thunk?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:27 am
Posts: 3081
Caught a big whaff at the Santa Clause Parade this year. That was a first.
What are you going to do?

_________________
No, no. You know who was right all along? The Mongolians. They knew that you just can't wall yourself off from the outside world. Putting walls up never helps anything. Tearing them down brings us together.
-Randy-South Park


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 pm
Posts: 105
How goes the stock market these days?
I noticed in an article, that the wholesale price in Colorado has fallen from $5.65 per gram to $2.56 and the price in Ontario is $7.43/gram.
They are predicting a decline in price across Canada once the shine comes off the market.
Less profit for the producers and hence lower stock prices.
What is your long term strategy?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 1:57 pm
Posts: 1640
Stargazer2009 wrote:
How goes the stock market these days?
I noticed in an article, that the wholesale price in Colorado has fallen from $5.65 per gram to $2.56 and the price in Ontario is $7.43/gram.
They are predicting a decline in price across Canada once the shine comes off the market.
Less profit for the producers and hence lower stock prices.
What is your long term strategy?



The “strategy” hasn’t changed. Buy and hold, see what happens. Playing with house money from the insane gains earlier this year, this isn’t the normal retirement fund. I’m not that stupid.

Pretty much the entire stock market has been shitty lately, but I get what you’re saying. Thing is, even if the door stocks go to zero, I’ve still won. It’s the Hodor way...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 1:57 pm
Posts: 1640
Well, it’s another day and no signs of any activity with the Peppermint-promised apocalypse.

It’s almost as if people were smoking weed before October 17...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:02 am
Posts: 2719
These stocks are a roller coaster, moving up and down 5-10% per day. If you can stomach it, there's money to be made. Long term who knows...

In terms of product cost, a place I buy from regularly emails me deals of around $6.50/g


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 1:57 pm
Posts: 1640
munchito wrote:
These stocks are a roller coaster, moving up and down 5-10% per day. If you can stomach it, there's money to be made. Long term who knows...

In terms of product cost, a place I buy from regularly emails me deals of around $6.50/g


Short squeeze on Aphria, now turning out to be a bunch of bull, stock moves like crazy. Up 51% today haha. Just don’t blow the entire HELOC!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:14 pm
Posts: 647
Location: Phase 3A
munchito wrote:
These stocks are a roller coaster, moving up and down 5-10% per day. If you can stomach it, there's money to be made. Long term who knows...

In terms of product cost, a place I buy from regularly emails me deals of around $6.50/g


1g can be used for once or how many times?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:02 am
Posts: 2719
Like most things the more you use the more you need :)

I'm a low consumption guy so can usually get 3-4 sessions out of a g


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:14 pm
Posts: 647
Location: Phase 3A
munchito wrote:
Like most things the more you use the more you need :)

I'm a low consumption guy so can usually get 3-4 sessions out of a g


that means roughly $2 per consumption. Looks not bad as compared with a can of beer of similar price.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 1:57 pm
Posts: 1640
Carl wrote:
munchito wrote:
Like most things the more you use the more you need :)

I'm a low consumption guy so can usually get 3-4 sessions out of a g


that means roughly $2 per consumption. Looks not bad as compared with a can of beer of similar price.


That’s $2 to get lit for an hour - it’ll take a more than one beer to do that.

Carl doesn’t party.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:02 am
Posts: 2719
Yep, even Dougie's Buck o' Beer can't compete with that!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:14 pm
Posts: 647
Location: Phase 3A
so 3 beers will do 1/3 gram of intake. Then it looks like powder is cheaper.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.094s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]