HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:46 pm 

Anyone else think there will be a lot of stoned drivers?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:19 pm 

No more than we have now. I will bet a lot more young ppl will be pulled over though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:40 am 

Hodor wrote:

yup...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:24 pm 

With the affects of marijuana lasting 2-5 hours, I can see that being a reality. And with edibles lasting up to 6-8 hours we are in for a rocky road for the first few years of legalization.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:06 pm 

Really. Cause I don’t.

The people who would drive high are already doing it. People who will be new users will be curled up in the fetal position on the kitchen floor wondering why their mouth is so dry. They won’t be looking for to be the car keys.

Alcohol and cannabis affect the brain differently. “Everyone driving high” is such a BS scare tactic that is transparent in its attempt to maintain cash going to police enforcement.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:41 am 

I sure hope not, otherwise we are going to have a bunch of paranoid drivers going 20 under the whole time. It will be like driving in Markham.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:50 pm 

I now see the clarity behind Council's urgent Milton Public Transit agenda.
Those bus' can be used as huge hotbox's safely connecting potheads across Halton.

No, no. You know who was right all along? The Mongolians. They knew that you just can't wall yourself off from the outside world. Putting walls up never helps anything. Tearing them down brings us together.
-Randy-South Park

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:01 pm 

Hodor wrote:

I heard this happened in Milton last night. Fact®.

https://jalopnik.com/drugged-driver-manages-to-crash-car-into-second-story-o-1822085993

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:49 pm 

I mean, it literally says Santa Ana on it, and it's not at night.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:45 am 

Check out the Canadian Tire rims and tint, dead giveaway Milton locals.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:29 am 

Did you guys follow the link? They have video surveillance of the crash.
It’s spectacular.

No, no. You know who was right all along? The Mongolians. They knew that you just can't wall yourself off from the outside world. Putting walls up never helps anything. Tearing them down brings us together.
-Randy-South Park

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:39 pm 

Couple of weekends ago I went for a walk with our dog at Hilton Falls. Two lads in front of me were acting strange and turning their heads at me often. Then I approached them it appears what they were openly smoking dope on the park trail and continued of doing it until they reached parking lot and one of them took a wheel and drove away.
On previous week I have seen male and female accompanied by minor. Adults where using vaporizer to inhale the dope. It was in front of South Chalet at Glen Eden. I assume they get were by driving.
I have never encounter dope users this openly in local public parks before.

But who gives a crap now, it is all about of getting general population stoned and keep on voting for "liberals" by doopies. It looks like newer generation likes dope more than drink. This is why we are getting hosed by "liberals" with tax on booze set to increase automatically each year now. And dope is about getting green light and low taxes.
New "liberals" initiative is about no criminal charges for any drug possessed personally.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:22 pm 

kf095 wrote:
Couple of weekends ago I went for a walk with our dog at Hilton Falls. Two lads in front of me were acting strange and turning their heads at me often. Then I approached them it appears what they were openly smoking dope on the park trail and continued of doing it until they reached parking lot and one of them took a wheel and drove away.
On previous week I have seen male and female accompanied by minor. Adults where using vaporizer to inhale the dope. It was in front of South Chalet at Glen Eden. I assume they get were by driving.

But who gives a crap now, it is all about of getting general population stoned and keep on voting for "liberals" by doopies. It looks like newer generation likes dope more than drink. This is why we are getting hosed by "liberals" with tax on booze set to increase automatically each year now. And dope is about getting green light and low taxes.
New "liberals" initiative is about no criminal charges for any drug possessed personally.

Cheers!

Oh good god...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:50 pm 

Burrcold wrote:
kf095 wrote:

Cheers!

Oh good god...

The insane ramblings of an old Soviet defector are not to be taken seriously.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:36 pm 

Quote:
Under rules announced in the fall, the province plans a ban on recreational pot consumption in public spaces and workplaces, allowing it only in private residences. Medical marijuana use will be permitted anywhere that cigarette smoking is allowed, the legislation says.

Landlords will be able to spell out a ban on smoking marijuana in rental units for new leases post-legalization — the same as they do for tobacco use — but the province’s tenancy laws make it illegal to change a lease before it ends.

Quote:
It can cost $5,000-6,000 to get the smell of marijuana smoke out of apartment walls and floors, said Dan Henderson, president of the DelSuites property management firm in Toronto.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... ation.html

Dirty smelly potheads!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next