HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:50 am 

You need to google CBD before you start raggin’ on the medical MJ market, Minty. sh*t doesn’t even get you high, yet somehow prevents seizures, Parkinson’s symptoms, and a whole bunch of other sh*t. Once legalized, we can start getting some actual research done and move forward as a society.

Medical is actually why I’m investing in these companies. THIS will be where the cash is, not a bunch of bored baby boomers stretching out a half quarter over 3 months that you seem to have such a problem with.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:30 am 

Hodor wrote:
Medical is actually why I’m investing in these companies. THIS will be where the cash is, not a bunch of bored baby boomers stretching out a half quarter over 3 months that you seem to have such a problem with.

This marks one of the last bargain chances to go long on Tesla. Next moth they break out - for good. They'll disrupt the world more than Canadian maryjane stocks.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:18 am 

martin prince wrote:
Hodor wrote:

This marks one of the last bargain chances to go long on Tesla. Next moth they break out - for good. They'll disrupt the world more than Canadian maryjane stocks.

You think jettisoning their insane CEO will have a positive effect?

Careful now. Keep this up and BT42 will have a separate “investments” section created and convince some jobber admin to move your conversations there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:41 am 

He got a great deal all things considered and gets to stay on. They had really set out to destroy him when they filed the charges... so what he got was actually great.

They are hitting/breaking production numbers finally, and are rumored to likely post a small profit, or break even, for the first time ever a month from now at the earnings call. Mass production of the Model 3 has arrived.

The big car companies alone - Ford GM Toyota Honda - represent like 40 million cars a year, and are not in a mass production position to compete with the Gigafactory. Tesla is now producing 80k vehicles. Tesla isn't just poised to eat into their market share for years to come. They are poised to globally create a new one. EV's are our future.

A gigafactory in China is about to get rolling as well - where green energy is promoted as the only future in energy consumption.

Yeah. Go long on Tesla. (this should be in the cannabis thread!!!)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:59 am 

Damnit now I have to free up another $10k.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:00 pm 

I've bought a few cars in my day... Never seen anything like this.

Here they come!

https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors/co ... ay_930_at/