HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:32 pm 

Dear Friends & Fellow Liberals,

I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone that has continued to support me throughout my political career. I did not start this journey for personal or political gain; it has always been about representing my home riding and making a genuine contribution to our community. With your advice, encouragement, and support, we won the nomination in 2015.

Together, with my incredible unified team, we started a grassroots movement that made an undeniable impact on the Town of Milton. Since the 2015 campaign, we have worked hard to maintain community engagement and set the stage for the 2019 federal election. We were not discouraged, you did not give up. You inspired me with your passion, your commitment, and your dedication to Milton, Canada and the Liberal principles of democracy. You asked me to keep campaigning and keep fighting for Milton, for the Liberals, and for a just Canada.

My family, my team and I have always held a strong belief in the values of fairness and equality, however, our leader, Rt. Hon. Justin Trudeau, personally communicated to us that there is, indeed, a preferred candidate for Milton.

After a series of events and meetings, I made the decision not to oppose the will of the Leader of the Liberal Party. As a result, I have decided to withdraw my nomination candidacy for the 2019 federal election.

Nonetheless, our mission continues: I remain passionate about representing the true voice of the people, regardless of any obstacles and challenges we may face.

We will continue to uphold the very values that made us join the Liberal movement in the first place. We will stand up for democratic ideals as we work diligently to carry on this political journey with your support.

Yours Truly,

Azim Rizvee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:38 am 

Source? Confirmation? Quote box?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:19 am 

We already have a thread for this, MODERATOR!

And yeah gonna need a source on this one. This could be a trick to keep me from showing up to vote on Sunday between 1-5pm at Bishop Reading.

Is Greenjp just a part of Big Rizvee?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:43 pm 

Looks like that dummy Mian Abubaqr is running too. So yep old Hodor will have to get out there and vote on Sunday....

https://twitter.com/mianabubaqr/status/ ... 56128?s=21

This guy couldn’t even string together a single coherent argument in the municipal election. How does he even think he’s fit for a federal position?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:57 pm 

Hey Hodor do try to keep Harry Potter out of this thread and this monumental bit of news deserves it's own thread. Proof, it's on MT & MD and his FB page complete with all his friends crying over how unfair for him to be kicked to the curb.

Also the big H is right, go vote b/c this is not yet a slam dunk.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:56 pm 

What a passive-aggressive way to drop out of a race. Justin Trudeau made him do it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:08 pm 

Quote:
Since the 2015 campaign, we have worked hard to maintain community engagement and set the stage for the 2019 federal election.

See, I thought what he had been doing after 2015 was dragging a journalist through the courts for 3 years for fun, just because he could.

I guess Butts et al finally got around to Googling this guy up, hard to overlook this stuff:
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... n+typecast

Any bets on who else might be added to the Candidates list? I think I can guess who but I hope I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:22 am 

B&T402 wrote:
Quote:
Since the 2015 campaign, we have worked hard to maintain community engagement and set the stage for the 2019 federal election.

See, I thought what he had been doing after 2015 was dragging a journalist through the courts for 3 years for fun, just because he could.

I guess Butts et al finally got around to Googling this guy up, hard to overlook this stuff:
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... n+typecast

Any bets on who else might be added to the Candidates list? I think I can guess who but I hope I'm wrong.

Better wear my red Vancouver 2010 hockey jersey to the vote.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:49 pm 

The amount of candidates that could barely speak any English and couldn't formulate or get across any thoughts or ideas, was HILARIOUS. I cringed so hard watching these debates. I saw one guy just give up after stammering to introduce himself and just "passed".

It's like these people don't have the foresight to even sense and avoid the inevitability of shame.