HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:07 am 

Calgary MP Michelle Rempel lays out exactly what the SNC Lavalin scandal is about and why the Liberals' indiscriminate funneling of government contracts to corrupt Quebec corporations and throwing Judy Wilson Raybould under the bus should matter to all Canadians.
Must see video... Justin Trudeau is a "Fake Feminist !". Pandering with false notions... they're coming to get you JT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Vx6kmfutc

Post subject: Re: SNC-Lavelin
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:02 pm 

Well, it was explained by many already and it very simple.

With current government we have politicians interfering with justice.
Liberals deciding who will face justice and who will not.
In developed countries it is done by independently from politicians.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:39 pm 

I think it's a bit more complex than that and the way things are set up, it's tempting for any party in power to interfere in justice. The real problem that the SNC Laval scandal has highlighted is that the Minister of Justice and Attorney General are not only the same person but also a politician in this country. At least one of them needs to be an arms-length public servant. There needs to be a more clear division of power otherwise we're going to continue to have an elected politician trying to serve two masters. It doesn't matter which party they're from, the temptation will be there. That's what makes us look like a banana republic of the north.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:23 pm 

Here's thinking outside the box, have the Minister of Justice and Attorney General and all related legal stuff handled by the Opposition Party. The ruling party won't be able to fart without an inquiry.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:17 pm 

Greenjp wrote:
Here's thinking outside the box, have the Minister of Justice and Attorney General and all related legal stuff handled by the Opposition Party. The ruling party won't be able to fart without an inquiry.

Farting is the minor leagues, how about a public sharting? T2 showing us all what he's made of here.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/matt-g ... oplay=true

Quote:
Trudeau was in Toronto, at the gorgeous downtown Omni King Edward Hotel, for a meeting with top Liberal donors. The event was for members of the so-called Laurier Club — those Liberal supporters who donate the maximum to the party each year. If you’re under 35, $750 a year gets you into the club. Older than that, and it’ll cost you $1,500. As the prime minister was speaking, a woman stepped forward, unfurled a banner and began to shout about Grassy Narrows and mercury poisoning. She was quickly hustled away by security, while the prime minister, his voice amplified by the public address system, drowned her out.

“Thank you,” he said. “Thank you for being here.” A pause, and then in a clearly mocking tone, he added, “Thank you very much for your donation tonight. I really appreciate your donation to the Liberal Party of Canada.” The crowd laughed, applauded and cheered. When another protester took up the now-evicted woman’s refrain, the prime minister essentially repeated himself: thanks for coming out! Security removed the man. The crowd clapped again. The entire incident, of course, was recorded and soon hit social media. It was an instant disaster for the Liberals.

Is this moron actually taunting the electorate? Does he actually want to be re-elected? I remain on the LPC mailing list purely for the comedic value of their donation pleas. Two fresh ones just today, one "from" Stephen Bronfman. So far, my contribution total of CAD$0.00 keeps me well out of the ranks of the Laurier Club. I hear the Crystal Ball Room is a real beauty though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:17 pm 

Another direct torpedo hit on T2's hull, how many more will it take? So if she's taped this guy - a lesser minion - who else has she taped? Hmmmm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJtrFzK73CE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:26 am 

You know there’s lots more where that came from. That’s just a teaser.
She’s really got them all by the cohones in a death grip. Bastards.

No, no. You know who was right all along? The Mongolians. They knew that you just can't wall yourself off from the outside world. Putting walls up never helps anything. Tearing them down brings us together.
-Randy-South Park