HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:17 pm 

Hey all!

Just thought I would post this on here, in case anyone missed it in the general section. I think I'll try to make it to the town hall meeting on Monday.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54116

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:56 pm 

JLB wrote:
Hey all!

Just thought I would post this on here, in case anyone missed it in the general section. I think I'll try to make it to the town hall meeting on Monday.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54116

Thanks JLB for the reminder. Surprised I did not see you at the townhall. And more surprised just to see myself and unit 321 at the townhall and no one else.
The new proposed site is - truck will enter from bronte and exit from the same place.

There will be a technical meeting happening soon - if anyone interested PM me and I shall give the details out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:04 am 

We had planned to make it, and were disappointed we couldn't.. I had an appointment that ran much longer than expected, and the hubby has been fighting a nasty cold. I've read all the docs, but would have liked to hear it in person. The only change is the truck entry/loading zone being moved from Leger to Bronte?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19