HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:06 pm 

Please join us and meet all your neighbours at

http://www.HVOTP.CA

This is a group page that has been set up for the community. A lot of great chat, updates of what is happening in our area and pictures... Get to know your
neighbours and make some new friends!

See you there!

Ariel Kormendy
HVOTP - Whewell Trail
36' Plan 12, Elev A

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 pm 

We are almost at 100 members in the group... All current and future residents in the Willmott Hawthorne Village on the Park community!

Join us today!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:17 am 

Don't miss out on the discussions with your neighbours and your community! Join the group on facebook at http://www.HVOTP.ca

115 members and growing!

Ariel - HVOTP Phase 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:28 pm 

155 of your neighbours in the community in this group now. Join us! Our goal is to reach 200 members by the end of the year!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:21 pm 

200 members and growing! Join your fellow HVOTP neighbours online at www.HVOTP.com

The Kormendy Trott Team
Century 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd.
647-464-0957 Direct

www.kormendytrott.com
www.facebook.com/kormendytrott

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:48 pm 

Over 215 neighbours of Hawthorne Village on the park in this group! Check out the community page at http://www.HVOTP.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:54 am 

307 neighbours in Hawthorne Village on the Park phase 1-7 are chatting it up… Join us today!

Ariel
Phase 1 Lot 229 - Whewell Trail

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:31 pm 

Join over 360 people on the Hawthorne Village on the Park Facebook page for the latest info and discussions on the community, up-coming events and more!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:48 pm 

Hi Everyone,

I am looking into purchasing the new release of mattamy homes in january. I believe you all are the last phase to be released in Milton. Can anyone give me an approximate cost for a 43 ft lot about 2800 sq ft. I am interested in the Dundas model and im hopeful that the price will not be anything crazy! any infor would help.

If you have purchased a home in a 43ft lot or 42 please share your purcahse price.

Thank you

Connaught Terrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:11 pm 

rosaj2 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am looking into purchasing the new release of mattamy homes in january. I believe you all are the last phase to be released in Milton. Can anyone give me an approximate cost for a 43 ft lot about 2800 sq ft. I am interested in the Dundas model and im hopeful that the price will not be anything crazy! any infor would help.

If you have purchased a home in a 43ft lot or 42 please share your purcahse price.

Thank you

If resale is any indicator it will probably be in the low to mid $700's.

If your interested, I have a model similar to the Perth coming up for sale in that price range in the second week of January and its barely lived in.

Let me know if you may be interested.

www.LEONVAYMAN.com
facebook | Linkedin | YouTube
CLICK HERE to Listen to what Leon's past clients are saying!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:22 pm 

LeonV wrote:
rosaj2 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you

If your interested, I have a model similar to the Perth coming up for sale in that price range in the second week of January and its barely lived in.

Hi Leon

thank you so much for your post but we have are heart set on the dundas. i can't believe we are looking at $700's for a 2800sq foot home things have gone up so much. Cant wait to sell my current home and see the sale price. Please let me know if you know anyone selling the dundas model

thanks again

Connaught Terrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:07 pm 

rosaj2 wrote:
LeonV wrote:
rosaj2 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you

Hi Leon

thank you so much for your post but we have are heart set on the dundas. i can't believe we are looking at $700's for a 2800sq foot home things have gone up so much. Cant wait to sell my current home and see the sale price. Please let me know if you know anyone selling the dundas model

thanks again

No problem! The Dundas has a great layout I'm sure you will enjoy it.

I will keep an eye out for one, but considering Mattamy has never built the Dundas in Milton before, you will probably end up buying directly from Mattamy as opposed to resale for that particular model, unless you by resale now and buy the previous model the Dundas is based on.

Feel free to reach out should you have any questions at anytime, and when it comes time to sell your existing home, I would be glad to interview for the job of selling your home.

www.LEONVAYMAN.com
facebook | Linkedin | YouTube
CLICK HERE to Listen to what Leon's past clients are saying!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:17 pm 

Thank you[/quote]

Let me know if you may be interested.[/quote]

Hi Leon

thanks again[/quote]

No problem! The Dundas has a great layout I'm sure you will enjoy it.

I will keep an eye out for one, but considering Mattamy has never built the Dundas in Milton before, you will probably end up buying directly from Mattamy as opposed to resale for that particular model, unless you by resale now and buy the previous model the Dundas is based on.

Feel free to reach out should you have any questions at anytime, and when it comes time to sell your existing home, I would be glad to interview for the job of selling your home.[/quote]

thank you leon i will keep your info handy

Connaught Terrace

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:10 pm 

rosaj2,

I will send you a PM with some details of the new release. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Ariel

The Kormendy Trott Team
Century 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd.
647-464-0957 Direct

www.kormendytrott.com
www.facebook.com/kormendytrott

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:53 am 

Hi rosaj2,

We have booked a 43 ft lot size house with a Dundas model Elevation F, which has a closing in May, it has cost us around 700 k without upgrades including the additional amount for premium lot.