HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:32 pm 

Oh Great! We have not been there since quite a while and I was wondering about it. Thank you for letting me know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:36 pm 

PatrykDale wrote:
IZM - Curbs have now been installed on Biason in case you haven't been out there recently.

Big day for u guys tmrw Patryk, let us know how day 1 goes!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:36 pm 

Today was our PDI and we came to know by Tommy that our side will have a sidewalk :( I was of the view that it will not be at our side as so many people at the forum said its not. I know PatrykDale and romey are on our side of the street as well. Did you know or is it only us not knowing its going to be on our side.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:41 pm 

At the mattAmy university we were notified that we were getting a sidewalk and a tree planted on our lot. It wasn't openly announced however, Wes just stuck around after the session and asked one of the reps.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:21 pm 

I still believe there would be NO side walk on our side... romey n partydale side... TRUST ME......
wait for that....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:21 am 

romey wrote:
PatrykDale wrote:
IZM - Curbs have now been installed on Biason in case you haven't been out there recently.

Big day for u guys tmrw Patryk, let us know how day 1 goes!

Thanks Romey! We are so excited. I must say that Mattamy really came through at the last moment and were able to fix 99% of deficiciencies before our PDI yesterday. We have been in constant contact with Customer Care but I'm glad they listened. We will be moving into a home that is virtually free of any apparent issues now. The key thing I've learned from this process is to check up on the build several times a week and immediately report issues so that they are dealt with then instead of after closing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:23 am 

romey wrote:
At the mattAmy university we were notified that we were getting a sidewalk and a tree planted on our lot. It wasn't openly announced however, Wes just stuck around after the session and asked one of the reps.

Yes we did the same, but boy do I hope the plans were wrong and research is right!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:20 am 

Had our PDI today. Apart from other minor issues we noticed that in the master bedroom, breakfast area and loft the floor vent is in vertical position instead of horizontal. It looks really odd. When we pointed out she said it has something to do with under the floor stuff and they cant change the direction. Did anyone go through the same? is it something that was an oversight or an issue. Should we push it or really nothing can be done. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:57 am 

Yes, it has to do with the direction the floor joists run. Some of ours are vertical too, it's not that uncommon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13