HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:12 pm 

Hi! everyone, I am just wondering if we will get a second delay notice. Our original closing was November then it got delayed to March. I hope we don't get any delay notice again. I am at Leblanc Court, lot 225. Is there anyone here who is originally september closing and was moved to January? any news or update yet? Any neighbours here? Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:12 am 

Hello Darlspyke,

I'm on Leblac as well (Block 223). I was originally set to close November and got my first delay to March. I think we'll be moving in on time unless something major happens. Have you been by the site lately? Our footings are in and our foundations will be done in the next week or so.

I have a friend that purchased a Village Home as well and was originally supposed to close in September and delayed till January. Last time I checked they were pouring his foundation too.

I'm hoping it's smooth sailing for us here on out! :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:42 pm 

lopes66 wrote:
Hello Darlspyke,

I'm on Leblac as well (Block 223). I was originally set to close November and got my first delay to March. I think we'll be moving in on time unless something major happens. Have you been by the site lately? Our footings are in and our foundations will be done in the next week or so.

I have a friend that purchased a Village Home as well and was originally supposed to close in September and delayed till January. Last time I checked they were pouring his foundation too.

I'm hoping it's smooth sailing for us here on out! :)

Thats great. Yes. I went there yesterday and saw the footings as well. I hope we dont get another delay because march is just the right time to move for us.
I am facing the other village home. How about you?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:40 pm 

I didn't see this thread before, but yeah we just got our Village home delay notice too :(
Got notified "unofficially" today by email. We will not get the notice in the mail, until late October.

Phase 1
Village townhouse
Original close Jan 20 2016
New close May 19 2016