HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:59 pm 

Hi Everybody,

I am holding my first annual golf tournament "Councillor Tony Lambert's Golf Tournament" on Sunday August 21, 2011 at Piper's Heath Golf Course (www.pipersheath.com) in Milton to raise money for Halton Women's Place and the Fig Tree Foundation. The event this year has raised $20,000 so far for Halton Women's Place and the Fig Tree Foundation.

Halton Woman's Place (www.haltonwomensplace.com) helps women and their children leave an abusive situation and is the shelter for women in Halton. The Fig Tree Foundation (www.figtreefoundation.org) helps people lift themselves out of poverty by providing them a small loan to start a business. All proceeds will go to Halton Women's Place and the Fig Tree Foundation.

Tee-off time is 12:30pm followed by dinner. The cost will be $141 for dinner and golf, or just $35 if you come just for dinner. So come out and have fun while supporting two great causes and your community at the same time! To book your spot in the tournament please call Piper's Heath at 905-864-1025.

Thank you very much on behalf of myself Halton Woman's Place and the Fig Tree Foundation.

Warm Regards,
Tony Lambert
Local & Regional Councillor
Milton and Halton Region
Cell: 416 455 8020