HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:15 pm 

What is up? I've just seen a few Deol signs in Ward 1 area. In fact, one is on Waldie Ave. He's not even running for Ward 1.

On the corner of James Snow & Derry Rd, a few candidates with huge signs don't even belong there! Why is there a huge Kashif sign sitting in Ward 1? :? Is that even allowed? I wonder if these candidates know for which Ward they are running for, have they looked at the map? This is not right.

Do these candidates honestly think that the more signs out there, will win them the election? Usually not!

Please choose the right candidate, do your research.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:33 pm 

There are a million Deol signs around and lots I've noticed in other Wards. Does this guy even live in Milton?
I love how they all have a website URL www.votefordeol.ca and then there is basically no information on the website at all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:31 am 

mikefc wrote:
There are a million Deol signs around and lots I've noticed in other Wards. Does this guy even live in Milton?
I love how they all have a website URL http://www.votefordeol.ca and then there is basically no information on the website at all.

Has anyone seen him, other than the picture on his website?

He didn't show up for the Ward 2 debate or the Ward 3 debate last night. Best by TKO?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:48 pm 

Nope! I have never seen the guy too. He's nowhere in the community. I'd vote for Colin Best in a heartbeat, unfortunately I don't live in any of the wards that he is running for :( I've met Colin Best personally, really personable and a humble person. He's everywhere. He's so involved in the community. Has Deol done anything active in this community?? I doubt it. I'm quite surprised as to why he's even bothering to run? :roll: