HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:40 pm 

I live close to hawthorne village public school and one school entrance is situated at hepburn road and bennet. Since bennet is curved at this location and there is no all way stop sign at this place, it is very dangerous place for children to cross the street ( bennet ) to go to school. In addition to that ( no all way stop sign ) , there is no crossing guard and pick and drop is through this entrance. I have witnessed two accident in school opening hours at this intersection, one involving school bus entering school when a speeding car hit the bus.

During last election one candidate Anabusi came to my door and i mentioned it to him. He promised to address that once he is elected. Now I have contacted him but no response from him. ( Next election he is not getting my vote and I will try as many people to vote against him as I can. He only seems to be famous and be in power, does not reside here and has no interest in this area. )

What is the process to initiate all way stop sign installation at this dangerous spot ? If anyone can help me about that I will be thankful.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:00 pm 

Hi Kashar,

I had gotten your email in January and had responded asking you what time was best for you to meet. Perhaps it didn't get through as I did not hear back. I will try again to get in touch with you tonight hopefully, so we can set up a date & time to chat and go over details of what I had learned regarding addressing this particular topic. I remember our conversation well.

For clarification, I'm not 'in power', and still do care. I appreciate your vote, but I was not successfully elected. I'm more than happy to help with your process, and would like to see the outcome you're looking for just as much as yourself.

Talk to you soon! :)

Real Estate Sales Representative, Right At Home Realty Inc.

Miltonian!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:09 pm 

good to know you are still there. will see you on agreed upon time and place.

have a nice day

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:37 pm 

It was great speaking with you. See you then!

Real Estate Sales Representative, Right At Home Realty Inc.

Miltonian!