HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:52 pm 

It is very hard to lose the baby weight after giving birth and after having multiple children. After many times of over thinking it i went with a trainer my mom met once . she knew how I was struggling with my weight and wanted to feel great about my body. I can say I was always skeptical in regards to trainers because sometimes personal trainers can tell you what you want to hear and when it comes down to doing what they promise it doesnt usually happen but I said, "what the heck and gave it a shot". I went for his trial session and assesment and let me tell you, this guy is the real deal. He was so knowledgable and you can tell he had a passion for what he did and really wanted to help people like myself. I am so thankful for meeting him because he helped me achieve a healthier lifestyle with more confidence over my changing body and more energy to enjoy my children. If you guys would like his information I would gladly give it to you because I believe all women should look out and help each other. I truly believe he can help every single one of you ladies. :)
I would really love to help other women struggling to get in shape and feel beautiful and confident with their bodies.