HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:35 pm 

Welcome to 660 Caldwell Crescent! $849,900 List Price
http://www.660caldwell.com <--3D VR Goggle compatible Tour!

This 4 bedroom Coscorp Cedar is loaded with all the right upgrades and more… Located on a quiet crescent of detached homes, with Irma Coulson Public School and Guardian Angels Catholic Elementary School just around the corner, this is the perfect family location! You’re also only steps from Beaty Neighbourhood Park with swings, spray pad, playground and sports fields – perfect for keeping your kids entertained and close to home!

The open concept main floor features 9 ft ceilings, crown moulding, pot lights, upgraded light fixtures and dark hardwood flooring. The WIDE OPEN Kitchen offers quartz counters, designer textured backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry perfect for storage. The HUGE peninsula / island is a great spot for prepping dinner or hosting large buffet meals. The breakfast area is large enough to accommodate a table for 10 and is perfect for casual everyday dining. Open to the family room as well – you’ll never have to be too far away from your guests or take your eyes off your kids while cooking dinner.

The Living/Dining room is over 27ft long, and with the eat in Kitchen being so big, you can use this as one huge Family room if you don’t need a separate formal dining space as well. This layout makes it easy to entertain in large numbers! Hardwood flooring, pot lights, crown moulding and a gas fireplace complete this space.

Check out the stone patio out back – a welcome extension to the living areas, and a great space to entertain!

The hardwood stairs will lead you to the 2nd floor with 4 large bedrooms. The Master Retreat features a walk-in closet with enough space for two, and the totally renovated 4 piece ensuite bathroom gives you a modern slice of daily privacy, with a soaker tub to melt the stress away, and a separate shower for everyday convenience. The other bedrooms are perfect for the kids, the grandparents, a home office, or an arts and crafts room. The Laundry is also located upstairs… never carry a load of laundry down the stairs again!

The basement is a blank canvas awaiting your custom touches – finish this space however you’d like. There’s a 3 pc bathroom rough-in and Cold Cellar too!

Located in one of New Milton’s established neighbourhoods, where everyday conveniences are at your fingertips! Being on the east end of town, you’re saving 20 minutes + round trip on your daily commute to Mississauga / Toronto vs living on the west end of Milton – Sure, as the listing agent I’m supposed to sell the benefits of the neighbourhood, but I live a few streets over myself, and we absolutely love it here!

http://www.660caldwell.com

search for Milton's Favourite Realtor!

REVEL REALTY -- MILTON'S FAVOURITE REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, as voted by YOU!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:04 am 

This was a unique one -- We under-listed like everybody else, but then the next day after listing, FOUR competitors were listed in the same price range, 2 MUCH nicer and than ours, holding off offers as well. .. but I sold for around 50k MORE than the two nice nicer ones -- want to know how? It is a simple offer night detail than most people don't even think of! Email me at fred@fredhelps.com and I can share the info -- I do need to keep this advantage hush so I don't give the idea away to competitors that can use it against me :)

search for Milton's Favourite Realtor!

REVEL REALTY -- MILTON'S FAVOURITE REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, as voted by YOU!!!