HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:20 pm 

LIST PRICE $550,000.

This Mattamy Bolton model is chic, comfortable, and loaded with upgrades including a professionally finished basement that is designed to impress! If modern décor and a functional layout is what you’re looking for, this home has it all – it doesn’t get any more “turn-key” than this.

As soon as you step inside, you’ll notice the decorative wall mouldings in the front foyer that run all the way down the hall to the back of the home. You’ll also notice the interior garage access door – park your car in the garage and keep dry and warm during the colder months, and unloading your groceries from the car will be a snap!

Love to entertain? This is the ideal layout, providing you with countless options for intimate dinner parties or large family get-togethers easily allowing you to have two separate eating areas (one of the only models in this price range with both a full Breakfast room AND a Dining room. Hardwood flooring is the perfect choice for the open concept Living / Dining space, and don’t forget the fireplace to keep you cozy warm on winter nights. The oversized windows allowing natural sunlight to fill these rooms.

Keeping with the modern and practical themes throughout the home, you’ll find in the Eat-in Kitchen’s dark cabinetry including a pantry with pull out drawers to maximize this space, backsplash, breakfast bar, and modern kitchen appliances including fridge, stove, over-the-range microwave oven, and dishwasher.

Walk-out to your backyard deck and enjoy barbecuing all year round – the gas bbq line is already installed for you! Whether you have guests or you are simply sitting alone enjoying your favourite beverage, your backyard is the perfect outdoor extension of your home. This space is ready for you and your family to create many lasting years of enjoyment and memories.

Heading upstairs, the second level features 3 great sized bedrooms. The Master suite can comfortably accommodate your King-sized furniture AND INCLUDES separate His and Hers closets! No shortage of space here. The 3 piece semi-ensuite bathroom provides more than enough room – getting ready in the mornings will be a breeze!

The other two bedrooms provide plenty of room, and have big bright windows – perfect for the kids’ rooms, guest room, home office, or whatever you’d like!

Move in without having to worry about finishing your Basement – it’s already done for you! This space has been finished to include a large RECREATIONAL ROOM with pot lights, a 3 piece bathroom with shower, and an office that is ready for you on those days when you need to work from home. This space is also ideal if you have overnight guests – provide them with the privacy and comfort of your basement INCLUDING their own bathroom! You’ll love to entertain friends and family down here!

Walking distance to two elementary schools, parks with splash pads, and the shops on Thompson, 855 Gifford Crescent has something for everyone!

http://www.855gifford.com <---3D Virtual Tour

search for Milton's Favourite Realtor!

REVEL REALTY -- MILTON'S FAVOURITE REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, as voted by YOU!!!

Last edited by Fred D on Tue May 23, 2017 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:16 pm 

I wonder how much this will actually sell for. $550K seems like another low number tactic. I've seen village homes go for higher.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:20 pm 

Prices are on their way down, and the best pricing method right now that we are observing is a 2-pronged approach starting with underpricing at a very specific number. It is not a tactic, it is a method. (Trust me, I hate 'tactics' like anybody)... and the worst thing for the listing is let it get stale.
The broker listing stated the offer date being in 1 week.
If I was to price this at its market value, it would get almost no showings. We're in the trenches :)

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:45 pm 

Appreciate the response. It seems like a very nice home for the price considering what we've seen in the past few months.

If you can sell my condo, I would totally buy this one ! Haha.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:53 pm 

How many realtors are PMing you right now saying "hey I can sell your condo!" :) I will post the results when we are sold - TONS of competition in the townhouse market in the 600k range and many are lasting on the market for weeks or failing their offer nights. There are a few ways we made this one stand out and the price is only one of the things that we are using as a factor to draw attention to it... The others are top secret :) lol

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:25 am 

SOLD -- as predicted :) There are 118 homes listed between $549k - 700k in Milton right now. 71 of them are townhouses.
We did quite well on the sale price, and avoided a stressful situation for our sellers.
Email fred@fredhelps.com if you have any specific questions about the sale or our staging - and as always, thanks for looking!