HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:11 pm 

Hello,

We ended up buying something close by that was a re-sale home with our closing coming up soon, however I made a large deposit when the market was mad and there were line-ups at all the sales centers. Luckily, with Greenpark I was able to negotiate an assignment clause, meaning that I can sell the property's rights to someone before closing. The expected completion based on the latest info from the builder is June 2018. Would like to sell this as soon as possible to help me with my new home can offer a flexible payment schedule as well!

Here are the specs:
3 Bed 3 Bath 1847 Sqft. 2-Storey. Milton New Construction Freehold Townhouse Completion in 2018. Asking: $769,900 (I will cover assignment fee $11K). Also, includes rough-in for basement and $5,000 for Greenpark design center. Builder is sold out of this specific unit (Ivy 4) and last sold at $809K (can provide the last price list).

Hoping someone is interested in taking this agreement or knows someone that would like to get in at a lower price! Please DM me for details or email me directly: consultnabeelk @ gmail.com