HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tiffany is amazing.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 pm 

We had Tiffany and couldnt have asked for a more wonderful design consultant. She was excellent in every respect. Even with repeated visits she was always available and really knows her stuff. I have no doubt that anyone who is assigned her as a design consultant will be more that thrilled, as we were.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:17 pm 

Have anybody but Coretta

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:40 pm 

Farhan wrote:
Have anybody but Coretta

We had a good experience with Coretta, everything went smooth with her and she was helpful and patient with us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:17 pm 

babybu7 wrote:
We've had Heidi Adams twice and she's pleasent to deal with and doesn't rush you. She goes through each room slowly and gives you the options in each room. She may not be the jolly type and give you her opinion but she doesn't push you and lets you make your own decisions.

Thx babybu7. Has anyone else had Heidi? Positive / Negative?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 pm 

We had Agapi and she was very nice. Always helpful, quick to to reply all our emeils. We are very happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:27 pm 

Sorry for the late reply guys .... well its a personal experience, the mood she was in that day, and may be some other factors ..... so may be she was good with others but i found her a bit rood and less helpful ...

When we 1st met her and Start asking her about some options and my wife started to discuss some option with me. she started asking us that why didn't we makeup our mind before coming to the appointment, well we did decide on alot of things but stuff like colors, tiles etc are very hard to decide..... and it was getting a bit confusing ......

also we felt that she was in a hurry or something, a little pushy to make us our decisions faster, the result was that we weren't comfirtable with her and later on realized that we are not satidfied with the choices, we decided to go back on a weekend and asked for help from one of the lady, she was absolutly fantastic, she gave us the best advice, stood with us, made different combinations. told us about the secrets of interior looks ..... and we changed everythng from what we chose earlier.... where Coreta was not even cloe to the level of assistance that lady did..

One Moe Incident .... I opt to take the Side Entrance option but later on wanted to cancel it ..... but I was late to ask for cancellation. When I met Coreta on the appoitnement, the 1st thing they show you is the site layout and when she showed it to me, at the side entarance option, it was MARKED "NO DOOR" , as soon as I read that, I was Certian that the Grade will not permit to have side entrance, which was good for me..... she was not willing to accept it that the door entrance is not possible and did not ask for assistance from somebody who knows about it despite my request ... later on I took the drawing to the site and met the Site manager and he confirmed me that I cannot have the Side Entrance, I was all in mud when I came back from the sight, where she could have done this with a phone call...

In the end I asked Coreta to send me a summarized list of all the upgrades I have, since there were cancellations and additions. it's been two weeks and no reply yet ........

Again ... as i said, others might like her and she might deal with some other people in a differnt way ... I can't say. but you deal with her and later on go and meet some other consultants .... and I bet you that you'll feel that you got better assistance .......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:46 am 

We have had both Agapi & Tiffany. We love them both!

They know what they're doing, they know how to match color and style.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:32 pm 

I found this to be the same for all of the consultants. On our house, we were told we needed to hardwood the area at the top of the stairs, because if we left it carpet, then the steps to the other areas (the hall and loft) would also be carpeted and not be hardwood. In looking at other build houses, they chose not to hardwood and the stairs were still done hardwood. So its pretty common I think (and frustrating) to be told of upgrades that are phantom upgrades in my opinion.

Vanessa & John wrote:
Hi all ~

I'm a little disappointed with my design consultant, Christine Turner. While she DID honour our request and made changes for us late in the game, she also tried to sell us window grills (white squares in the wondows) for the back of our house. We later found out that they are standard and are not an upgrade. She told us that the grills are standard everywhere else except the back. We opted out of this "upgrade."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:45 pm 

we had a wonderful experience with patrizia as well. she was super patient and had some great suggestions for colours.

she also saved us a bit a money by suggesting we eliminate some of the upgrades we wanted, but, then she talked us into other stuff, so, i guess it all balanced out :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:52 am 

We had Patrizia for our design appointments and she was great! She even helped us match some of our colours

Post subject: Re: Design Consultants
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:19 am 

I am bringing this thread back!

I have Heidi Adams as a consultant, what have others experience been with her?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:16 am 

We dealt with Heidi in 2012 for our Village home upgrades. She is fine to deal with but felt a bit of rush during the last leg of our appointment. May be there was another one booked after us.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:47 pm 

gbharj wrote:
We dealt with Heidi in 2012 for our Village home upgrades. She is fine to deal with but felt a bit of rush during the last leg of our appointment. May be there was another one booked after us.

Thanks for the insight, I intend to be there for awhile with the list of upgrades we are putting together.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:46 pm 

We had Heidi for our town home in 2014 and she was okay. We had no problems with her, but also nothing spectacularly amazing.
We had Coreta in 2016 (today, actually), and had a similar experience.

Both ladies were nice and knowledgeable so the process went smoothly.. But we had been to the Design Center maaaany times and had everything picked out on a spreadsheet so there wasn't much to discuss. Both times our consultant liked our choices and had few recommendation for changes.

Firm Closing Date: September 14, 2017

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:09 pm 

Thank you all, we are going through the route of using a spreadsheet as we have a huge list of upgrades :) All the input is very much appreciated.