HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:30 pm 

Hi there, does anyone have a Frendel Kitchen in Soapstone that they pictures of? If so, can you please post them

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:41 pm 

Check the Frendel website. Kitchen #9 in their gallery is soapstone. I believe they have it displayed in their showroom in Mississauga. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:24 pm 

Does anyone have any pictures of their Soapstone cabinets? Either in a bathroom or a kitchen?

I've seen the pictures on the Frendel website and they look totally different than from the design centre. I know sometimes the colours look different once they are in the house rather than in the design centre.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:59 pm 

This is the kitchen in my first Mattamy home that I sold, the cabinets are Soapstone. Hope it helps
http://houssmax.ca/vtour/h3095018

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:18 pm 

riz1234 wrote:
This is the kitchen in my first Mattamy home that I sold, the cabinets are Soapstone. Hope it helps

Nice looking house!! It is a Renfrew?

We have soapstone in our townhome. Our supplier was Cartier at the time, but I think the colours are very similar.
We're planning on getting Soapstone by Frendel in our main bathroom in the new place, but I found the sample of the soapstone cabinet at Mattamy looks a lot more blue than what it used to be (we compared the sample Frendel cupboards to the one they had on display that belongs to one of the Oakville homes, and the colours were not the same) I still like it though, just a bit weird.

Attachments:
Ensuite 1.jpg
Ensuite 1.jpg [ 44.65 KiB | Viewed 5128 times ]
Ensuite 2.jpg
Ensuite 2.jpg [ 36.54 KiB | Viewed 5128 times ]

Firm Closing Date: September 14, 2017

Last edited by lalexa on Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:55 pm 

One of the Oakville model homes has Soapstone cabinets in the kitchen. We actually just went to the model homes a couple weeks ago specifically to see the soapstones kitchen cabinets (Kingston Soapstone). We were debating between espresso and soapstone.

moss wrote:
Hi there, does anyone have a Frendel Kitchen in Soapstone that they pictures of? If so, can you please post them

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:48 am 

lalexa wrote:
riz1234 wrote:

Nice looking house!! It is a Renfrew?

We have soapstone in our townhome. Our supplier was Cartier at the time, but I think the colours are very similar.
We're planning on getting Soapstone by Frendel in our main bathroom in the new place, but I found the sample of the soapstone cabinet at Mattamy looks a lot more blue than what it used to be (we compared the sample Frendel cupboards to the one they had on display that belongs to one of the Oakville homes, and the colours were not the same) I still like it though, just a bit weird.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:50 am 

8) We just had our design center appointment yesterday and went with Soapstone in our Renfrew's kitchen...looks even better then we expected, thanks for posting that house. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:36 am 

Thanks guys!! The cabinets look amazing in both the kitchen and the bathroom! Thanks for posting those photos.
We are trying to decide between the Espresso and Soapstone as well! I may go to the Oakville show homes to get a better look in person.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:01 pm 

No problem glad to help :) the soapstone looks beautiful and very modern you will not be disappointed. I believe we went with the inkshuk Carbon grey countertop really went well with the grey walls