Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Design Book
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:57 am 

Hi, Does anyone have a design book where we can get the prices of upgrades

Post subject: Re: Design Book
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:28 pm 

Prices in design books are different depend on the model of the house. What model did you purchase?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:41 pm 

I have a woodstock if anyone has a book they are not using. just to get an idea of prices. Sorry for hijacking the post :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:56 pm 

darren79 wrote:
I have a woodstock if anyone has a book they are not using. just to get an idea of prices. Sorry for hijacking the post :)

Sorry, I can only offer the booklet for Trenton model.

P. S. I think Woodstock model one of the best

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:40 pm 

We fell in love and made the leap. now the bank will own me for the rest of my life lol.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:12 pm 

SabinaZ wrote:
darren79 wrote:

We picked the Trenton too! I've been patiently hoping the Design Center will call with our book, however, with a 2017 closing, I think will be waiting another 6-8 more months before we get it! We bought a Kingsbridge (townhouse) in 2014, so I've been using that design book as a guide, and just comparing the area btw the two houses and basically doubling the cost to estimate the prices for our new house.

I don't know why I bother though, I'm sure the prices will go up, and I'll probably keep changing my wishlist until it's time to pick our upgrades lol.

Firm Closing Date: September 14, 2017

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:13 pm 

lalexa wrote:
SabinaZ wrote:
darren79 wrote:

We picked the Trenton too! I've been patiently hoping the Design Center will call with our book, however, with a 2017 closing, I think will be waiting another 6-8 more months before we get it! We bought a Kingsbridge (townhouse) in 2014, so I've been using that design book as a guide, and just comparing the area btw the two houses and basically doubling the cost to estimate the prices for our new house.

I don't know why I bother though, I'm sure the prices will go up, and I'll probably keep changing my wishlist until it's time to pick our upgrades lol.

Last time I asked Whitney at the design center about when our books would be ready, she replied it wouldn't be until late spring, or into the summer before we see the design book. So we still have some time before we get any news. Last time I went to the Design Center, they were able to confirm the cabinets will be from Frendel, and they didn't know which hardwood flooring would be included for our subdivision yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:55 am 

rox272 wrote:
Last time I asked Whitney at the design center about when our books would be ready, she replied it wouldn't be until late spring, or into the summer before we see the design book. So we still have some time before we get any news. Last time I went to the Design Center, they were able to confirm the cabinets will be from Frendel, and they didn't know which hardwood flooring would be included for our subdivision yet.

Ohh, Frendel! I wonder if we will be the same since we're in the same Phase. I'm not sure how they determine that.. Our townhome used Cartier cabinets. I'm really interested in learning what hardwood will be included. I wonder if you have to pay extra to get a nice colour. Our townhome came with laminate, so I know nothing about this part!

Firm Closing Date: September 14, 2017

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:14 pm 

I also have a Woodstock..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:08 pm 

We live down the street from the design center and popped in today. Lady said maybe March, but it all depends on how quickly they go though people from the earlier phases and again its going by closing date. Saw some nice things in there though and budget is gonna go through the roof LOL

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:02 pm 

Does anyone have a design book for the Nobleton model?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:45 pm 

From what I have experienced, Mattamy does not give out prices. Not even to give you a ballpark. They will only provide the prices for your specific model, hence when the book comes out. I know it sucks.......I'll just have to wait.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:01 pm 

darren79 wrote:

Hi,

Do you still need the book? I just received my design book and made a copy but not front and back that's why i made another one. If you want i can give it to you but its not complete but almost 3/4 of the book.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:36 pm 

Hello, we also purchased a woodstock closing summer of 2017. If anyone still has their design booklet, I'd love to take a look at it if you dont mind. Always nice to get an early idea on what some of the upgrades will cost. Thanks everyone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:54 pm 

Hi could someone send me a copy of the Design books? I know it will generally vary for the different homes, but I just want to get an idea of what I should expect to have to pay.
It can be sent to Kunle_agbaje@hotmail.com

Basically i purchased the netherby townhowm in the seaton area, and would like to get an idea of upgrade cost. I was told that stairs are $5000 to upgrade to oak and potlights are $300 each. But would still like to see how the books are presented and be able to ballpark the prices. I.e the cost of an extra outlet should be the same across homes of a specific community...in this case hawthornvillage. but be different from Seaton..regardless it would give me an amount in terms of expectation.