HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:11 pm 

Hello Milton /Hawthorne Village,

Hope your August has started off great for everyone . With school just 3 weeks away, its that time to switch from summer to fall.
Hockey is in the air with just 2 weeks before the Milton Junior A OJHL - Milton Ice Hawks begin their pre-season and a quest to RBC Cup.
Thank you for your emails and for your calls with regards to my last 2 postings. I appreciate the time taken to review my postings and happy to know that you find the information useful.
Always available to take your direct calls or respond back to your email . I hope you enjoy the Tim Horton gift cards sent out.
Over the past two postings, I have been asked about purchasing a new builder home with closing " If I have a rate commitment with one of the banks , Can I get a 2nd opinion ? The answer is "YES"... Why not .If you bought a builder home in the past 24 months and had a pre-approval completed at the builder site for conveyance ?
You likely have a secured 12-24 month rate which were based fix rates back 12-24 months ago . Reviewing your secure rate might not be a bad idea since fix rates have dropped several times in 2014. If your interested in meeting with me and scheduling an appointment at any of the Milton CIBC branch or would like to schedule a home visit that works best, Feel free to call me and we can meet at your conveyance. Contact Information - Direct Tel 905 510 9125 or email me at rob.jaime@cibc.com.
Have you heard about the CIBC Summer Promotion available today.
If you are considering putting a down payment of 20% or more ? Would you be interested in a mortgage with a secure equity line of credit for your new home ?
The CIBC new Home Power Plan between July 1 to October 31, 2014 - Clients will receive a special introductory interest rate on the Secure Line of Credit at Prime + 0% until May 3, 2015.
If your closing date is scheduled in the next 5 months, now is a great time to get a 2nd opinion and take advantage of this promotion.
If your interested in scheduling an appointment all you have to do is call 905 510 9125 or email rob.jaime@cibc.com.
In closing, thank you again for your support and hope August is a great one.

Look forward to seeing you at the Milton Ice Hawks home games this season.

Go Ice hawks Go !!!
Rob
Rob Jaime CIBC Residential Mortgage Advisor
T.(905) 510-9125|Fax.1(888) 885-0322| Email rob.jaime@cibc.com

Junior A - Milton Ice Hawks history:
Many notable players have suited up for Milton over the years including NHL stars John Tavares, Daniel Carcillo, Sam Gagner, Rich Peverley and Matt Read. Some Famous Miltonians have also played including; AHL star Darren Haydar, the 2 time NCAA Frozen Four Champion Boston College Captain Matt Price, and his brother Jeremy Price (Vancouver Canucks draft pick)