HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:31 pm 

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are enjoying the great weather the past few days.
Thanks to everyone who reached out on my last posting. I Appreciate the feedback and most important, for taking the time to review the postings.
Since joining this forum I have to say this has to be one of the best forums available to the Milton community.
Whether you’re new to Milton or having lived here for several years, you can always count on getting some great information to help with making your home financing decisions easier.
At the end of the day, whether you represent a bank as I do in Milton CIBC Mortgage Advisor or a mortgage broker, the information you find here on a weekly basis is great for the consumers. It’s great to have options which both can provide.
With so many great options available today, the mortgage consumer makes the final decision as to what works best for them and their family.
If you think that I can be of assistance , please feel free to call me at my direct tel 905 510 9125- ask for Rob.

I thought this week posting would talk about the CIBC Cash Back offer that might be of interest to some of you:
This CIBC Cash Back offer could be for you if you want:
To renovate, furnish or decorate your new home
To make an additional lump sum payment on your mortgage
To save for a special upcoming event such as an anniversary, wedding or child on the way, or to take a dream vacation
To purchase investments, open an RESP or make an RRSP contribution
or perhaps
Buying a new home? Looking to switch your mortgage? We’ve got a great rate for you – plus cash.
CIBC Fixed-Rate Closed Mortgage
3%- Get 3% cash back if your mortgage is $400,000 or more with a minimum 5-year term
2%-Get up to 2% cash back with a minimum 3-year term
CIBC Variable Flex Mortgage®
2%-Get up to 2% cash back with a 5-year term

Feel free to call me today to discuss how CIBC Cash back might work for your new mortgage.

Get a great mortgage rate with cash back today might be something to consider.

Have a great weekend everyone. Come out and support the Milton Icehawks Junior A Hockey team this weekend.

Rob

Rob Jaime CIBC Residential Mortgage Advisor
T.(905) 510-9125|Fax.1(888) 885-0322| Email rob.jaime@cibc.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:53 am 

Recently recommended Rob for both my parents and sister who were moving and they were extremely pleased not only about how excellent it was working with Rob, but also Rob's support staff at CIBC. What was nice was Rob also had the lowest rates at the time so service and value.

Steve.