HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:38 pm 

Good day neighbours,
Are you – or someone you know – looking to purchase, or upgrade to a new home? Or, are you looking to renew or refinance your mortgage to free up some equity? If so, then I would love to talk to you about solutions that could work for you.
As your local Mortgage Agent, and a resident Miltonian myself, I know the local market and am confident that I can tailor a financing solution to meet your home ownership or property investment goals.

Here’s what you can expect from me - a professional with first-hand experience and knowledge of mortgage refinancing, property renovations, home upsizing and downsizing (I’m now on my 5th home and loving Hawthorne Village North). I have over 15 years experience in the financial services and investment industry. Honesty and integrity are rules I live by, and I believe you deserve professional advice that is personalized to you when you make the biggest purchase in your life.

I understand that for some of you, securing a mortgage is a necessity, but you may not have the time to hunt around for the best mortgage or do all the necessary leg work. I completely get that. As a mom of two young boys myself, I know that life can get busy. I am here to be your quarterback and help you navigate the many mortgage and financing options available so we can find you one that’s just right for your needs.

As a licensed mortgage professional with Dominion Lending Centres, I have access to more than 60 lending institutions, including big banks, credit unions and trust companies. I’m familiar with a vast array of mortgage products available in the market today – ranging from first-time homebuyer programs to financing for the self-employed to financing for those with credit blemishes.
I have one goal in mind – to provide you with unbelievable service and the very best mortgage options to meet your specific needs. I’ll be happy to meet up for a cup of coffee so we can discuss your financing needs, or you can always reach me by phone or email. Please let me know if you have any questions, I’m here to help.

Talk soon,
Vivian Salonga
Mortgage Agent
Tel: 647-527-1979
E-mail: vsalonga@dominionlending.ca

Dominion Lending Centres Edge Financial Lic # 10710
Head Office
8 Sampson Mews, Suite 201
Toronto ON M5C 0H5