HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:49 pm 

Hi Hawthorne Villager,
Hope everyone is doing well. What a great Fall weekend to spend with your family !
I wanted to start by Thanking all of my clients over the years that have supported me .
As I celebrate 10 years in the Mortgage Advisor role, I just wanted to thank my clients for their congratulations email messages/phone calls. Also Thank my current and former colleagues in the business who I have worked with and against over the years for their kind messages. Its been an "Amazing " time serving you and most important watching your families grow over the years.
Wow- We are now onto the Third Generation of family members which I have the privilege of helping them as First Time Home Buyers !
The Trust you show me is something I never take for granted and Thank you for your kind referrals.

Seeing Milton- Oakville -Burlington grow so much over the years is incredible. As so many of my colleagues in this business , its great to look back and know that you help many families with their first mortgage 10 years ago.
As I celebrate my 10 year Milestone with my family ,I wanted to Thank you on behalf of my family for your support !

Rob

Great Time to talk about your mortgage ! CALL @ 1 877 216 9846 .

Looking to review your current Non CIBC Mortgage for Free ?

Whether your:
> Maturing NON CIBC Mortgage is coming up for renewal in the next 90 days?
Ask me about ' Switch In for Free offer "

" WAIVED FEES " How does that sound to you ?
Do you have a Non-CIBC Mortgage and looking to move this or perhaps looking around ?

When considering "Moving your mortgage" from another Financial Institution this can definitely add up .
"Registration Fee = "Waived " + Appraisal Fee = "Waived"

CALL @ 1 877 216 9846 - Free review of your mortgage and we can also discuss some options to consider moving your mortgage if it makes sense.

Whether your a First Time Home Buyer or Home Buyer - now is a great time to call.
If your in the market to purchase a new home, the Fall market has been heating up like the weather.
New Home Purchase- I'll waive the appraisal fee " Waived"
> Purchasing a new home - Need a mortgage ? Pre Approval Required ? Cash Back on a new Mortgage ?
"BE Pre-Approved so you don't miss out on your Dream Home "Looking at a great low 3 Year Variable Rate or 5 year Variable Rate ? ( clients must qualify under the 5 year Fix Posted Rate)

Did I get your attention !
If you said YES – CALL - 1-877-216-9846 Ask for Rob Jaime

Free Switch In promotion available !
Take advantage of the "Free Switch In promotion" available today ! Ask me how. How about a shorter Variable rate ?
Call Today and lets schedule an appointment .

Scheduling appointments during the week and Saturday & Sunday as well ..

Hope everyone had a great Summer !

Enjoy the weekend and keep safe.
Thanks again for contacting me with your questions. Glad to see that I can help answer your questions.
Call 1-877-216-9846 Ask for Rob Jaime

Rob Jaime CIBC Residential Mortgage Advisor
T.(905) 510-9125|Fax.1(888) 885-0322| Email rob.jaime@cibc.com