HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:15 pm 

Hi Milton,
Exciting news on my current switch over to Dominion Lending after 12 years with the banks. Looking forward to serve you with more products available.
If your in the market to purchase a new home, please feel free to call me. I am now working with multiple lenders who have very competitive products & rates available.
Whether you are a first-time buyer or an experienced buyer with excellent credit, As your Mortgage Agent Rob Jaime I have access to the very best products and rates available across Canada. Give me a call…I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised!

* Interest-only loans, self-employment programs, rental purchase programs, vacation property programs available *

Whether you have strong credit or bruised credit - I can help you find the right product that will help you with achieving your dream home.
I work with several of the Big 5 banks / B Lenders / Trust Companies/ Private Lenders ..

Questions - If you answer Yes to any of the questions below - Give me a call ! @ (905) 510-9125
Debt Consolidation required ?
If you own your own home - Are you looking for Debt Consolidation to pay down some of your debts ?

Maturing Mortgage or Refinance
Mortgage coming up for renewal in the next 120 days ? Give me a call and we can discuss options .

Require Private Lending at reasonable rates ?
Require a 2nd mortgage ?

Bruised credit with 20% down payment and not able to find a mortgage ?

Stress Test in the way of you qualifying for a new mortgage ?

Stress Test Debt ratios in the way of qualifying for a new mortgage ? FYI - some lenders will allow me to use Child Benefit payments to help boost your income ( ask me for more details)

Give me a call and lets work on your application today. My application link https://secure.dominionlending.ca/?app=16789&lang=en

Have a great week everyone .

Rob Jaime
Mortgage Broker
(M18001501)
Dominion Lending Centres Parato Mortgage Group
Brokerage Licence: 12338
1477 Lakeshore Rd Unit 2, Burlington, Ontario, L7S 1B5
Direct Tel: 905-510-9125
Direct Fax:1 888 885 0322
Email: robjaime@dominionlending.ca

Web Site: http://www.Robjaimemortgages.ca