HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:53 am 

SF has joined this discussion board March 13/2010 has had a total of 4 posts. All 4 posts have been to promote his company by pretending he is a homeowner.
Im sure the Hawthorne Village Community can figure this out.

Best Regards,

Craig Newhouse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:28 pm 

Dont leave us hanging.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:15 pm 

Rizwan wrote:

We are waiting for Rick to look further into this.

Please see the following post for more explanation.
http://www.hawthornevillager.com/phpbb/ ... hp?t=25386

This business owner has created a fictitious user name SF. SF has had a total of 4 posts since he joined this discussion board on March 13/2010. All 4 of these posts were to promote his own company as well as posting false statements about Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling. After he was caught doing this when I posted this thread (How do we deal with this Rick?) he decided to promote his business by posting the attached thread above. Once you see the above thread to promote his business and compare it to the postings by so called HV homeowner SF it becomes obvious that it is the same poster. The sentence structure is identical with poor grammar and letters capitalized in the middle of sentences and the word "airconditioner" joined with no spaces. How can this company earn the trust of this community when a individual commits such unethical business practices?
Four Season Comfort has built a solid reputation by providing our customers with excellent pre and post service and will continue for years to come.
Some of our references may be viewed here. More are available upon request.
http://www.hawthornevillager.com/phpbb/ ... hp?t=24763

Best Regards,

Craig Newhouse
Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling
www.fourseasoncomfort.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 pm 
I don't even want to waist my time to reply you. I don't care how you think! You are playing with people here and it sounds like you are making good money from them. Go ahead enjoy!

I don't know how you really think. People are not stupid. If Royal Comfort can register here under different Ids or he has different guys to vote for him here, Four Season can do it too.

Steven

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:06 pm 

SF wrote:
I don't even want to waist my time to reply you. I don't care how you think! You are playing with people here and it sounds like you are making good money from them. Go ahead enjoy!

I don't know how you really think. People are not stupid. If Royal Comfort can register here under different Ids or he has different guys to vote for him here, Four Season can do it too.

Steven

First of all, you are using the wrong spelling of a word. The word waist is part of a human being. The work waste should be used in this context. Second of all we would never make up fake ID's like this company to promote our business. Im glad you think it is ok though. Royal Comfort has 3 positive reviews on this board in which 2 of the 3 are fabricated.

I withdraw myself from all future conversations of this topic. We are far too busy installing central air conditioners. The members of this discussion board and other Hawthorne Village residences can read through what is going on here.

Best Regards,

Craig Newhouse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:21 pm 

Great job Rick in catching this dishonest business owner, Royal Comfort.

Rizwan wrote:

Please see the thread below for the explanation. Please read the whole thread.

http://www.hawthornevillager.com/phpbb/ ... p?p=203895

How can a company like this be trusted?

Best Regards,

Craig Newhouse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 am 

DataDime....I think you should proof read your posts next time. I believe you meant to say "top notch". Right back at you :wink: