HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:17 pm
Posts: 44
Hi All

I believe the AC Group Buy for 2014 from Craig (Four Season comfort cooling) is closed now. As we are closing in 2015, just wondering if there is any one else interested in a similar 2015 AC Group Buy so we can group for a better deal.

Mattamy AC prices are absolutely high and so we have been exploring for an external contractor and came across Craig's 2014 AC Group Buy.

Craig,

Are you planning to run a similar 2015 AC Group Buy campaign as well?

Thanks
Pepsoft


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:35 pm
Posts: 234
pepsoft239 wrote:
Hi All

I believe the AC Group Buy for 2014 from Craig (Four Season comfort cooling) is closed now. As we are closing in 2015, just wondering if there is any one else interested in a similar 2015 AC Group Buy so we can group for a better deal.

Mattamy AC prices are absolutely high and so we have been exploring for an external contractor and came across Craig's 2014 AC Group Buy.

Craig,

Are you planning to run a similar 2015 AC Group Buy campaign as well?

Thanks
Pepsoft


Hi Pepsoft239,

Yes, there will be another AC Group Buy for 2015. Should have pricing in the next couple of months and will post all the details. The details of this group buy will be similar to the 2014 and previous group buys that we have done for years prior. Details will be posted under this Group buy section.
Thanks,
Craig

_________________
Craig Newhouse
www.fourseasoncomfort.com

See our Client Testimonials here
http://homestars.com/companies/2797675- ... on-comfort
viewtopic.php?t=24763


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:24 am
Posts: 60
count me in!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:56 pm
Posts: 25
I'm in


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:39 pm
Posts: 42
we should be good aswell... btw how much does mattamy charge for a/c *curious*


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:17 pm
Posts: 44
Our house is 2824 sq ft and the design book quotes 4187 (Hst included) for 14.5 seer 3.0 ton...I believe this price is very high compared to equivalent or even greater 16 seer pricing for other models.

We can form a group and explore group buy to negotiate volume discounts with external contractors on what we generally plan to do post closing and not from mattamy.

1. Ac and Humidifier
2. Pot lights (Mattamy prices are around 250 per pot light)
3. Blinds or shutters
4. Others like Crown moulding, backsplash, home theatre installs etc etc.

We can see if anyone interested and can all save where possible if this works out.

Thanks
Pepsoft


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:58 pm
Posts: 4281
honestly, group buys, if you know how to shop, rarely give anything better...

We've used Mason (Nissan Air) from this site and got excellent service and great prices. I highly doubt it would have been much cheaper.

Pot lights - Use George (Electrician 4 U) on this site - excellent rates, about 1/3 of mattamy, depending on how much you have to get done in your home and if you are choosing LED or Halogen.

Crown and carpentry - Liam - LOC Carpentry on this site - same as above, great service, very competitive rates.

Don't have anyone for blinds - installed my own and bought custom ones from Home Depot - Whole house (2500 sq ft) done when they were on sale for about $1500.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 2:12 pm
Posts: 9
I'm interested.

_________________
Pelham-E - Phase 3 - Closing Dec 9th.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 5:27 pm
Posts: 116
+ 1 for 2015 Spring closing


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:14 am
Posts: 31
+1 2015 Fall Closing


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:16 pm
Posts: 64
We are supposed to be closing in Dec 2015 and am wondering if it would be better for me to join this Group buy or next years?

Does anyone know anything about installation dates and how payment works?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:35 pm
Posts: 234
CAA wrote:
We are supposed to be closing in Dec 2015 and am wondering if it would be better for me to join this Group buy or next years?

Does anyone know anything about installation dates and how payment works?


Congrats on your new home purchase. In terms of the annual Milton Hawthorne Village Group buy I would recommend waiting for 2016 as it is best to install a AC during the spring or summer. It is difficult to properly charge your AC with 410 freon during cold temperatures.

Thanks
Craig

_________________
Craig Newhouse
www.fourseasoncomfort.com

See our Client Testimonials here
http://homestars.com/companies/2797675- ... on-comfort
viewtopic.php?t=24763


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:16 pm
Posts: 64
fourseasoncomfortCOOLING wrote:
CAA wrote:
We are supposed to be closing in Dec 2015 and am wondering if it would be better for me to join this Group buy or next years?

Does anyone know anything about installation dates and how payment works?


Congrats on your new home purchase. In terms of the annual Milton Hawthorne Village Group buy I would recommend waiting for 2016 as it is best to install a AC during the spring or summer. It is difficult to properly charge your AC with 410 freon during cold temperatures.

Thanks
Craig


Awesome thanks Craig. From reading the 2014 group buy I saw the deposit was due in May, would it be possible to have the AC installed around that time so its ready to go for Summer?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 pm
Posts: 122
Location: Milton
+ interested


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 152
interested.. closing is in September 2015.

_________________
Original Closing: Sept 6, 2015
First Delay: Jan 6, 2016
Firm Date: March 3, 2016


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.210s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off ]