HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:55 am 

Mason, I emailed you this morning about a part I'm trying to source. Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:18 pm 

We had Mason in today for some ductwork and a furnace repair. As usual excellent workmanship and great customer service skills. Masons the best!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:20 am 

Nothing but great things to say about Mason. He installed a humidifier for me the same day I called him. When he was running a bit late he called to let me know. Went over everything in an easy to understand manner. Pleasure to deal with, very polite and and would recommend him to anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:12 am 

craiggerz wrote:
Nothing but great things to say about Mason. He installed a humidifier for me the same day I called him. When he was running a bit late he called to let me know. Went over everything in an easy to understand manner. Pleasure to deal with, very polite and and would recommend him to anyone.

Glad to hear that worked out! Mason is such a good guy and straight shooter. No BS.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:21 am 

Thanks to all our wonderful customers for their business and continues support in Milton .
Nissan Air has been serving Milton since 2003 with many outstanding installs and services and many happy customers .
We sell and install Quality and proven reliability Humidifiers made by GeneralAire models 570 , 900 , 1137 and 1099 with 10 years parts warranty . Call us today for a quote and we will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.
416 200-1971
www.NissanAir.com
Mason

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:16 am 

Nissan Air is your reliable and trusted HVAC Contractor serving Milton since 2003 with many happy customers .
When your furnace has issues this winter all you need to do is give us a call and it will be fixed right from day one ,we stock many parts for Carrier ,Bryant ,Payne , Keeprite , Lennox , Goodman ,York Trane and American Standard .
416 200-1971
www.NissanAir.com
Mason

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:35 pm 

So my 12 years old carrier furnace decided to quite on me on the coldest day of the year and after calling few places I was told that I would have to wait 2-4 days to get the new heat exchanger and get my furnace and heat fixed. I called Mason and he not only had my part in his truck but he did manage to fit me in his busy schedule and got the repair done in Good time.
I would suggest Nissan Air to help with you furnace.
Thanks Mason

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:48 pm 

called Mason today around noon for installing center humidifier, he showed up in just 1 hour and got the job done in 2 hours !
great guy, very professional and friendly, would definitely use his service again.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:55 am 

Hello Jinglis

We are glad we have got your furnace fixed on that very cold day and sure who wants to wait 2-4 days in the deep freeze ? Your feedback and many more like it from many other happy Nissan Air clients is a true testimony to the dedication to our customers where you will not be left in the cold .We often hear " Thank you for the quick reply and coming to fix our furnace on such a short notice " .At Nissan Air we care about our clients and their best interest and no surprise we have earned the trust and respect of many in Milton alone since 2003 .These testimonies are not some bias nice words put together on cyber space but rather true facts that did take place to show who we really are ,anyone can claim they are in the HVAC Business and can give you the moon with some sweet words but actions speak louder than words .
In the market for an Air-Conditioner ? we won't give you the good old classic sales pitch and we will save you $$$ money so call us today where you will be speaking to us directly we are the ones who do the job and can answer all your questions .We have many happy customers in Milton since 2003 with air-conditioners that are still up and running today how is that for a reliability ?
Thanks to all our customers in Milton for their business and support .

Mason Nissan
416 200-1971

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:29 am 

In the market for a new air conditioner? Give us a call for a quote and save your money .
21 Years of experience in the HVAC Trade and have been serving Milton since 2003 .
www.Keeprite.com
416 200-1971
Mason

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:16 pm 

Every year we get so many emails inquiring about A/C quotes and this year was no different but one story stood out the most and we wanted to share it with our wonderful customers in Milton !
A repeat client refers Nissan Air to one of his Neighbours ,they emailed us to get three different quotes ,called back and spent time educating this customer on the different brands and seer ratings and off they went with someone else because they were cheaper ,sounds sweet who doesn't like a deal right?
First Heat wave and this Brand New top shelf brand A/C is broken so client calls installer and ..... No answer and no returning repeated phone calls and messages !
Customer reaches out to Nissan Air seeking help and they were helped again and admits " You get what you pay for " .There you go there is your answer to cheaply priced quotes , you are entering in a contract to keep your house comfortable and is the few extra dollars worth the stress and aggravation?
Don't get fooled by FLY BY NIGHTERS .Trust is very rare nowadays .

Good Luck with your A/C shopping .

Mason

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:10 pm 

Bump for Mason of Nissan Air!

Thank you so much Mason for fixing our gas leak! As always you go above and beyond. Highly recommend Mason, great workmanship, knowledgable and takes pride in his work!

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:08 am 

Thank you Trent for your repeated business and support we are glad we were of help .You are most welcome to contact us again for any further HVAC needs in the future.
www.NissanAir.com
416200-1971
Mason

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:26 am 

Here is a picture of a damaged copper lines going through the wall to a brand new outdoor ac unit that was installed recently by other HVAC company that kept freezing up .

Attachments:
Damaged Lineset.JPG
Damaged Lineset.JPG [ 51.32 KiB | Viewed 2216 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:18 am 

Got an A/C problem? give us a call and get it fixed right .
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=64750

www.NissanAir.com
416 200-1971

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next