HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:00 am 

Get your Air conditioner fixed right from day one by Nissan Air ,the only name you need to remember !
416 200-1971
Mason

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:56 am 

Had Mason over yesterday to replace my A/C. Price was competitive, service was excellent. He spent the time to get the job done right. Have had Mason over to do my furnace servicing and very happy with the quality of his work.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:04 am 

Arima_Man , Thank you so much for your business and the kind words and we are happy we were of help .
www.NissanAir.com
416 200-1971

Mason

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:05 am 

We are often told by customers that they are glad they dealt with us and that they had trouble with their equipment since it was either not installed or fixed right by others before us. Knowledge and experience is the key here not the $ sign . We see so many fly by nighters come ,take your money and go never to be seen again .Before hiring a HVAC contractor next time do your research and make sure you are hiring someone that knows what they are doing which first starts with being Qualified and licensed.
www.NissanAir.com

Mason

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:04 pm 

I wanted to bump this thread to commend Mason and highly recommend this kind man. I liked that he was on time unlike most tradespeople, and offered lots of helpful advice by explaining in detail what went wrong, how I can prevent a similar problem, recommendations to improve the HVAC system performance, and allowed time for questions. I know who I'll be calling for future work.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:21 pm 

Hi. Trued to post this earlier, but I don't see it. Anyway, just wanted to say thank-you again to Mason of Nissan Air. We called Mason around 4 pm, due to our A/C not working, and he came within the hour to fix it. Very thorough and professional. Love the helpful hints to save us time and money. No hesitation in recommending Mason for any A/C and furnace needs!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:03 pm 

I just wanted to put another post up here praising Mason at Nissan Air. My fan failed and by the time I got home the house was 85 degrees. The 1-year-old baby was not pleased with the temperature and all set to make our night miserable. I called Mason at 7:30pm and by 10 past 8 he was here and replacing the fan. His pricing is really good and he knows everything that can possibly go wrong with the HVAC. Thank you so much, Mason, for coming out to fix this with no notice well after most people start ignoring their phones!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:12 am 

AlphaMale , Thank You for your kind words and your Business . Being on time is great when waiting for a trade and that's how we have been running our business from day one .Glad we were of help and enjoy your cold air .
Thank you

Mason

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:33 pm 

mmomma , it was our absolute and genuine pleasure to be of help . You are our regular customer and we will do what ever it takes to get your HVAC system back up and running with minimal down time .
We would like to thank all our customers for their business this past 2017 Air-conditioning Season and it was a successful season all because of you and your continues support to Nissan Air.
We are glad to announce that we NOW do service those highly complicated Temp-Mizer & Air-Max Technologies High Velocity systems.
We stock many parts for them so you won't be left down for long .

http://www.NissanAir.com
416 200-1971

Mason

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:17 am 

Another great service by Mason! Thanks my friend! Hopefully the email money transfer worked this time :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:20 am 

+2 for Mason here. He has done great work for us, for perfectly legitimate rates over the past 5 years, to give us confidence in our equipment going into it's 15th+ year.
Thanks Mason!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:49 pm 

If you own a Carrier or Bryant High efficiency Gas Forced AIR Furnace that is 10 years or older then the time is NOW to have it checked and looked after in order to avoid unwanted break downs that is only likely to happen on the coldest days of the year. The Longer You Wait The Worse Its Going To Get No Question About It
Today's New Furnaces Are No Where As Reliable Nor As Well Made As The Older Ones Take That To The Bank So Before You Start Thinking "Oh This Is Going To Cost So Much To Fix $$$$ I am Better Off With A New Furnace" !!!! THINK AGAIN !!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:28 am 

Meagan , Burrcold and B&T 402 , Thank you all so much for your business and kind words .We are Here to help !
Cold weather is Here and when your furnace stops working there's only one name you need to remember "Nissan Air" to have it up and running again in no time . Carrier,Bryant and Payne Furnaces are our specialty however we deal with most other brands as well.
416 200-1971
www.NissanAir.com
Mason Nissan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:50 pm 

Thanks for the quick repair and explanation if everything, Mr. Mason!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:52 pm 

https://globalnews.ca/news/3953595/carb ... ssissauga/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next