HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:35 pm 

We had Dan do some minor renovations to one of our bedrooms and I can high recommend him. His price was fair, he showed up on time everyday, his work is very well done, no mess left behind, and he was very personable to everybody.

Dan thank you very much for the great job you did.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:36 am 

Hi there, just wandering if you do cement work as well? We have an issue with our front porch that our builder will not fix as we are passed the warranty period however they said a general contractor is who I need to hire. If you could msg me i can go into further detail & provide pictures.

Thank you for your time.

Post subject: finished basement
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:47 pm 

Dan took our 1100 sq foot town home and transformed it into a 1600 sq foot townhome by doing an amazing job finishing our basement .
His attention to detail , use of metal framing , provided a very straight even looking basement with a professional look. He also made a very nice custom cabinet shelf, half wall that worked perfect to cover the support posts and drain pipes and fit and looks perfectly to divide the rooms but yet give an open look as if it was one big room. He also provides very good suggestions in paint color and the idea of an accent wall for the tv. Dan also did a fine job in installing our custom picked louvre doors for the furnace room , they turned out fantastic with the use of his paint sprayer. He also did some fine plumbing in changing the location of our laundry machines and sink into the furnace room , essentially freeing up space for our rec room play room. He installed some really nice pot lights, also built a closet under the stairs, with door and light. His rerouting of some HVAC and PVC water pipes essentially maximized the height space available He also did a nice job on the electrical box cabinet . Dan goes with nicer upgraded finishes to enhance the look of the basement , such as bigger trim etc. We really love our newly finished basement and it truly has expanded our home to provide the additional space needed. If your planning anything you may want to want book him early with spring approaching im sure he will be solidly booked , he was busy in the winter when I booked him.