HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:37 pm 

Hi everyone -

I know report cards came out recently and a lot of parents/guardians are looking for extra help/tutoring for their kids. I live in Hawthorne Village and have experience with tutoring in English or Language Arts individually or in small groups (KG - Grade 12). Please find some information about me below:

-----------

Looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, and professional tutor in English and Language Arts? Look no further!

My name is Ashley and I have two Honours Bachelor of Arts degrees (English Literature; and Justice, Political Philosophy, and Law) from McMaster University. I believe English language skills are KEY to success in all areas of life.

I have experience tutoring/teaching:
- Grades KG-Grade 12 in English/Language Arts
- Reading, Writing, Verbal, Comprehension, Key Components of English, Analysis (high-school levels), etc.
- Using a variety of learning tools to keep students interested
- Curriculum-based learning
- EQAO and OSSLT test preparation
- Using student report cards as a guideline for areas of improvement in the student’s performance

I offer:
- In home, private tutoring (parent/guardian present) at student’s home in Milton
- After school tutoring at a library location in Milton (Beaty, Main, etc.)

Fees:
- $30 per hour (per student)

I have tutored for non-profit and private companies and am responsible, mature, and equipped to tailor tutoring to a student’s specific needs.

If your child is having difficulty expressing their ideas, writing in detail, structuring sentences, or any other type of issue in Language Arts or English, please contact me via PM! Alternatively, please take a look at my Kijiji Ad for other ways to contact me: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... 1336563940

I look forward to hearing from you soon!