HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:57 pm 

Good day all,

Looking for a house refresh? Try a new coat of paint! I am a Milton resident and work 95% in town. I have references that will provide you with a recommendation and referral. I enjoy being a painter and it's reflected in my work. You will be satisfied for sure.

I also do tiling, backsplashes, drywall repairs, appliance installs, fixtures...etc. If you have a question just let me know, I'll never do something I'm not comfortable with, but I may have some other contacts that would be better suited for you. I am happy to have a look for sure regardless.

scott.melvin@rocketmail.com
416-305-1453 (Phone and Text)

Check out my Facebook page for pictures and other information!! https://www.facebook.com/hometownpaintmilton/

Regards,
Scott
Hometown Paint

Attachments:
File comment: My Business Card
Business Card.jpg
Business Card.jpg [ 41.88 KiB | Viewed 2358 times ]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:05 am 

Scott fixed up some damaged baseboard and drywall in my basement couple weeks ago. He really went the extra mile (few miles?) to get the exact matching baseboard piece and painted it as well. Clean and seamless work - can barely tell where the damage was anymore.

A true perfectionist!

Thanks again Scott for coming out quickly and taking care of our home. We're very impressed with your work and service! I'm glad I called you.
Will call again for more work.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:46 am 

Good day all,

Started a Full time job this past week so I am unable to do side jobs for the time being. I will re-establish an ad if that changes in the future. I appreciate everyone that used me in the past or reached out for a quote. Much appreciated!
thanks,
Scott

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:54 pm 

Scott just did an amazing job on our outside pillars, which needed new wood base and trim and painting. They look better than new. Imagine .. responsive, reasonable, on-time, a real professional and a nice guy, traits hardly seen these days!

Will definately call him again and would highly recommend for your painting and handyman jobs.

Here are his contact details:

scott.melvin@rocketmail.com
416-305-1453 (Phone and Text)