HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:31 pm 

I have just started driving a 2008 Dodge Caravan with only 78K on it. Have just recently had $2K of work done on it to bring ot up to scratch, front brakes, both left wheel bearings and a ball joint at TruTech, my mechanic of choice.. Good job Paul, thank you, very satisfied with your work always.
However he doesn't do body work or mufflers. I need a muffler and perhaps resonator (rear tail pipe) replaced as well as some rust fixed on both left front and rear wheel wells. The front is very minor but likely the rear will require a fair bit of work.

Can anyone recommend places in/around Milton that can do these for me at a fair price? Last time I got a muffler done it was likely 30 years ago and I would not go there again. I could post pictures of the body work required if that would help.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:17 pm 

Go to JPG Auto in Oakville for exhaust. Very honest specialty exhaust shop and good prices as the owners are devout Christians.

Coachworks in Milton specializes in exhaust too. I have never used them but theyve been in business for a long time.

For bodywork, I love Miltowne Collision, but if the rust isn't very bad, I say leave it be bc good body work won't be cheap, and regardless of how much money you sank in to repairs, the van isn't worth much on the market even with the low mileage and new parts sadly.