HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:00 am 

My husband and I are both experienced, certified teachers in Ontario. He has over 11 years of experience of teaching, while I have been teaching for 4 years. We are starting a tutoring program that will run Monday, Wednesday and Fridays after school, in our home (located near PL Robertson Public School). Main intersection is Savoline and Dymott.

Program Goal
Our goal is to provide homework support and reinforce key concepts that will support success at their grade level. Not only will students have a structured, organized space to complete their homework we will also work with them to improve identified areas of need.

Think of it as a homework club, combined with small group support with a certified teacher.

Who is this program good for?
Our program is best suited for children working at or slightly below grade level and in Grades 1 - 8. If your child has greater needs, we are available for 1 to 1 support as well.

Teacher to student ratio?
Our small class ratio will never exceed 1:5

Fees
$15.00 per session

Open House
We invite you to our first open house on August 22, 2019 where you will have an opportunity to meet with us and learn more about our teaching style. Light refreshments will be served.

If you would like to register your child or RSVP for the open house, please message me directly and I will respond accordingly.