HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:11 pm 

I couldn't agree more. Paul, Lorenzo, Dave and Ron while he was at True Tech are the only people in town that I would trust with my car. They have always been honest with me and have done repairs to my car after consulting me first to determine if it is within budget and reason. They are amazing and I cannot fathom anyone having a bad experience with such a great team of professionals.

Keep up the great work and thanks for taking care of my car while I was on holiday .... Another first rate experience. Above and beyond every time!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:24 pm 
True Tech Auto Repair wrote:
f wrote:
I imagine a positive step for true tech , your correct as Ron was his name, complete asshole!

f, I'm sorry that you feel this way about Ron, for whatever reason you were upset with Ron, you never brought it to my attention.

As an employer, Ron was one of my best employees. I can understand how he may have rubbed people the wrong way at times, his job was not an easy one, but to call him an asshole? That's not necessary and he is anything but.

He was one of your best employees yet you can see how he rubbed people the wrong way?
I'm sure this was the right guy to have frontline with customers, most of us do not have easy jobs, no excuse for bad behaviour,
Honestly, I assumed he was your dad, or related, and left the matter alone, and rather not return,
No worries and good luck with your business.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:12 pm 

Last edited by sequemar on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:13 pm 

Last edited by sequemar on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:15 pm 

Last edited by sequemar on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:35 pm 

sequemar wrote:
I will be bowing out of trying to defend myself here, as I will be calling Paul tomorrow. However, I just wanted to re-iterate that I tried to make contact with the store to rectify this situation several times between Monday to Wednesday last week - at no time was it volunteered to me that Paul was away and that I should speak to him, or that there was anything we could do to come to a resolution - I was just simply given the impression that I was a liar. And as a paying customer, I am still truly offended by that.

Oh, and as Lorenzo in effect called me a liar, by claiming he did not receive any phone calls or emails from myself, I wanted the share the following - the first image is a picture of our phone that indicates we called True Tech at 1:59 on Monday; the second image is a copy of my email sent at 3:11 on Monday.

I guess this proves to show that not just my rims disappeared when at True Tech, but so did my phone call and email message.. For an employee who claims not to have received either, I therefore really have to assess my level of comfort with a claim that they did not keep my items.
It was a placed call, it doesn't indicate that it was answered. As for e-mail there are reasons that it may not get to the intended destination.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:46 pm 

The fact still remains that you came on here blasting the reputation of a well known, and well liked local business owner. You didn't wait to speak with Paul directly (being a "long time customer" you really should have known to talk to him directly). You made a mistake, plain and simple. Perhaps they misplaced the rims, perhaps not. It's hearsay at this point because you don't REALLY know what happened to the rims, and by your own admission, didn't even realize anything until ~6 months later. This is a joke, and I would be embarrassed to come on here to make such accusations when it was your own stupidity that got you in this predicament. Own up, grow up, and chalk it up to a learning experience. I really hope Paul does nothing for you, but knowing the kind of person he is and business he runs, you'll probably end up happy (much to the dismay of myself and others who have had to read this BS).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:56 am 

So your original post on this board was loaded Monday at 3:09pm .....your email to TT was 3:11pm also on Monday. Nice to see that you gave them an ample opportunity to reply before coming on this board to trash their business. I think the real shame here is that your hiding behind an annonymous handle while trashing a top notch small business.

Shame on you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:14 am 

Last edited by sequemar on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:25 am 

Last edited by sequemar on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:00 am 

Sequemar, I have been at the shop since 7:30 am. I have asked you to call me, mind you I said "at your convenience" to talk about what may have happened to your rims. Why is it you find the time and energy to log into this forum and you continue to type your defense when the only person that you should really be communiticating to is me?? I don't understand what you are trying to achieve here? I have asked you to call me, and yet you continue to trash me and my shop's reputation on this forum... your chances of a positive outcome is very slim at this point. I want to help you, but I'm getting the impression that you have an entire different motive here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:15 am 

Last edited by sequemar on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:36 pm 

Regardless of how this ends it will not change anything for me about true tech I'll keep going as I know I can trust them with my car and not screw me into things I don't need. I hopefully speak for others who trust Paul and his crew that this one person won't change people's opinions of this place as it truly is top notch and I will continue to recommend true tech to others

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:03 pm 

M-_-C wrote:
Regardless of how this ends it will not change anything for me about true tech I'll keep going as I know I can trust them with my car and not screw me into things I don't need. I hopefully speak for others who trust Paul and his crew that this one person won't change people's opinions of this place as it truly is top notch and I will continue to recommend true tech to others
Well said

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:27 pm 

We've been going to True Tech since moving to Milton 3 years ago. We came to them through the outstanding recommendations read on this forum and also through word of mouth. The service we receive is always excellent. I always leave feeling confident that our vehicles are well looked after.

I also purchased winter tires this past fall for our new car. I called Paul for tire advice and a quote. My tires were somewhat speciality, and when he called me back, he advised me to shop around for prices because his price would be higher for those specific tires. How much more honest does that get?? It's that honesty and overall care for his customers that makes people go back time and time again.

Thanks again Paul for your trusted service.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next