Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Nobleton owners
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:46 am 

ssqmm wrote:
cailabaker wrote:
ssqmm wrote:
Any Nobleton owners out there in HSV phase #1? Somehow I get the feeling I'm the only one who purchased this model in this phase lol.

Not the only one! :)

We purchased the model with the chefs kitchen & bath oasis. Just wishing our closing wasn't delayed to Feb!
t

Nice! Glad to know there is someone else out there too :)

Yea we got the Chef's Kitchen as well. The original kitchen layout seems so small. Did you do any other major structural upgrades (4th bedroom, etc?)

By the way, on an interesting note.. the same model was being sold by Mattamy in Brampton in Feb for $447,000. They just did a new phase release in brampton last weekend and now the model is selling for $517,000. Which means expect this model to be around $560,000 (in milton) at least when it goes for sale in the new upcoming releases in the fall.

Yes, we agree about the original kitchen layout. We love to cook, so excited for my new kitchen! Coming from a condo, it will be great to have all that storage and prep space.
We upgraded to the Bath Oasis for the master bath - 3 bedroom. That's it for structural. Lots of interior upgrades however :)

That would be great! Guess we'll see come fall... We definitely expect this house to be a great investment.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:47 am 

Reviving this old thread.

We just purchased a Nobleton in Hawthorne Village Phase 6 (to close in March 2017).
We are going with the Chef's kitchen but were thrown off a bit by the little prep island. Looks a bit small and out of place:

Anyone else go with the Chef's kitchen? We're thinking we can beef up the island a bit with faux doors and corbels...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:43 pm 

I just had my framewalk today. I always did find the kitchen out of place (especially the chef's kitchen version). If you actually visit the Indigo model in Kitchener it is essentially the Nobleton, but the kitchen is in the proper place. However, I've made my peace with it.. but in terms of the size the regular kitchen layout in Nobleton is small. Once you upgrade to the Chef's Kitchen, it actually becomes bigger than most of the kitchens in the larger models.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:23 pm 

Has anyone who purchased a Nobleton received their design book yet? I am curious on some of the upgrades such as the sous package for the upgraded kitchen, upgraded tiles for the foyer and kitchen, and the glass enclosure for the bath oasis shower.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:43 pm 

MsV101 wrote:
Has anyone who purchased a Nobleton received their design book yet? I am curious on some of the upgrades such as the sous package for the upgraded kitchen, upgraded tiles for the foyer and kitchen, and the glass enclosure for the bath oasis shower.

I can let you know the prices. Just don't have the design guide with me at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:33 pm 

I'd be curious to see the prices of some of those upgrades mentioned if you have them available, ssqmm.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:30 pm 

Here is the link to the kitchen cabinet and counter pricing.. let me know if it is legible for you guys

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/tzuj4r12h2t2 ... 5JMLAYY5Ta

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:42 pm 

For anyone that has already moved into their Nobleton, what are your thoughts on the house? Is there any upgrades that you wish you could have changed now that you are all moved in? How are you liking the layout.