HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Woodstock Model
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:44 pm 

Alexjoaquin wrote:
Miltonliving_2010 wrote:
Alexjoaquin wrote:
'Calling all Tudor homeowners

Mattamy called me yesterday and they messed up my elevation. They have found out 5 months after we bought! We had the EM but now they cannot build it because of 2nd house from us also have EM and they boughy it first. We now choosing the tudor but there is only 3 windows on bed 3 and 1 small one infront of bed 4. My question on bed 3, is there still window on the closet? Please help

Thanks

Hi! Yes there is still a window in the closet for bedroom three, with the Tudor elevation.

Hi Miltonliving_2010,

Thank you for your quick reply. Does that mean i will lose the big window in bedroom 3?
How do you like your tudor home?

Thanks

We actually haven't moved in yet, but I know that it has a window in the closet from our floor plan and I've been inside a Tudor home before.

And, there is no option to add a buffet niche in the dining room that I know of.

:)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:03 am 

I recently checked Mattamy website and noticed that now Woodstock model in Milton has options to add a window in the dinning room (with buffet niche option) and freestanding tub in ensuite. For some reason only this model has an option of freestanding tub, hopefully it will be changed with new release and other models will get it too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:32 am 

Apparently houses that are currently underway or have been signed for cannot receive additional changes such as dinning room window. Only applies to new releases. Bummer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:19 pm 

Hi Miltonliving_2010,

I saw the floor plan and it has a window seat which is good. I asked Whitney about the buffet niche and she is not sure whether they offer it or not.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:24 pm 

SabinaZ wrote:
I recently checked Mattamy website and noticed that now Woodstock model in Milton has options to add a window in the dinning room (with buffet niche option) and freestanding tub in ensuite. For some reason only this model has an option of freestanding tub, hopefully it will be changed with new release and other models will get it too.

Hi SabinaZ,

Do you have an idea or anyone knows how much the buffet niche if order thru frendel after closing? I am planning to visit sky kitchen and ask if they can make the same cabinet line i will order and to see which is cheaper.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:09 am 

You can probably order the buffet kitchen and cabinets at your design center appointment. There are tons of more options they don't tell you about. You have to ask. With going to the design center several times before your appointment.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:06 am 

apk wrote:
You can probably order the buffet kitchen and cabinets at your design center appointment. There are tons of more options they don't tell you about. You have to ask. With going to the design center several times before your appointment.

Thanks apk! Any particular options you asked that is not in the design book? Someone posted a picture of the master bedroom and I noticed that the walk in closet doesn't have two door? Is combining them one of the options?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:48 pm 

Hello All,

There is a Woodstock for sale. Thought I would post the link for those interested in looking at it. (It looks like the 5 bed/3 bath plan).

http://www.myvisuallistings.com/pfsnb/217642

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:13 pm 

Hi Apk,

Sorry to bother you again. I was wondering if you would be willing to share some measurements for your kitchen counters. We are trying to get some preliminary quotes on changing our counters and backsplash to quartz.

I would need the length, width and depth of the following:
1. Long counter where the stove is
2. The counter to the right of the fridge (we have built-ins so I don't need the other side)
3. The island

Lastly, can you also provide me the just height between the bottom of the upper cabinet and the counter top

If you can help, it would be great! Thanks so much!

I also sent you a PM, but that doesn't always work... please send me a PM back if you don't want to post here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:05 am 

Does Woodstock accommodate 4 cars on driveway if there is no sideawalk?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:49 am 

bloggerman882 wrote:
Does Woodstock accommodate 4 cars on driveway if there is no sideawalk?

Not really - the porch and support pillar block opening of car doors.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:52 am 

wow that sucks. its that tight?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:06 pm 

Not bad. We didn't catch it until we started parking. You can get 4 small cars, but would probably hang over the curb a bit. 2 cars and a 3 across the bottom for sure.

If you let off your passengers before parking the vehicles, it isn't bad. If we put 2 on the driveway, we stagger them to make access easy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:32 am 

Has anyone in Milton been able to obtain the same hardwood floors that is in the Pickering showroom? How about the rectangle island that is available with the kitchen package in Pickering?

I am getting mixed answers and need to know if anyone achieved these options in Milton. Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:16 pm 

apk wrote:
Not bad. We didn't catch it until we started parking. You can get 4 small cars, but would probably hang over the curb a bit. 2 cars and a 3 across the bottom for sure.

If you let off your passengers before parking the vehicles, it isn't bad. If we put 2 on the driveway, we stagger them to make access easy.

Subject: Woodstock Model

apk wrote:
Here's the front of the island.

Hi APK, i noticed your handrail and pickets from a picture of your family room you posted, i was wondering if i can see pictures of the stairs and the deleted kneewall if you dont mind. What is the size of your pickets, is it the 1-3/4 or 1-5/16? What is your handrail style, R2T or R3C? I am leaning towards the same style where the pickets will be painted white. Thank you :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next