HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Future Dundas Owners?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm
Posts: 339
Hello,

My family and I have bought the Dundas model. Wanted to start a thread to discuss structural and decor upgrade options. Hope to here from some mutual owners soon.

_________________
HSV Phase 2
Dundas Model - English Manor
April 21, 2015 Closing Date
Connaught Terrace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm
Posts: 339
Dundas owners I have recieved my upgrade book and wondered how future owners felt about the main bath upstairs and what they where going to do with door option into bedroom 2&3 . Please share thoughts.

_________________
HSV Phase 2
Dundas Model - English Manor
April 21, 2015 Closing Date
Connaught Terrace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:54 pm
Posts: 92
rosaj2 wrote:
Dundas owners I have recieved my upgrade book and wondered how future owners felt about the main bath upstairs and what they where going to do with door option into bedroom 2&3 . Please share thoughts.


Hi Rosaj2

My plan is to have door option from bedroom 2 into bathroom with a double sink. My only hope is that I can have the counter extended all the way from one wall to the other wall with lights above each sink so that it's very similar in length as the counter in master bathroom. I only want entry from one room not both and I really don't want the empty space where door from bedroom 3 would be. Plus I plan on adding a shower light above tub for more brightness.
Also, if possible, would like to have a vanity area in the center - kinda like this one I saw in an Oakville model home. Or may save that option for master bathroom. Hmmmm....


Attachments:
IMG_20150502_130725_1_1.jpg
IMG_20150502_130725_1_1.jpg [ 19.38 KiB | Viewed 4526 times ]
IMG_20150502_130600_1_1.jpg
IMG_20150502_130600_1_1.jpg [ 16.06 KiB | Viewed 4526 times ]
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm
Posts: 339
Love it as well!

I almost wish there was a third bathroom on the upper level for guest who are staying the night not to disturb the kiddies sleeping. Its my one regret with this purchase!

_________________
HSV Phase 2
Dundas Model - English Manor
April 21, 2015 Closing Date
Connaught Terrace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:54 pm
Posts: 92
rosaj2 wrote:
Love it as well!

I almost wish there was a third bathroom on the upper level for guest who are staying the night not to disturb the kiddies sleeping. Its my one regret with this purchase!


I hear ya
Would have loved to design my own house and get everything I want.
Oh well


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm
Posts: 339
JeepMomma2015 have you decdied on any upgrades or book your DC appointment

_________________
HSV Phase 2
Dundas Model - English Manor
April 21, 2015 Closing Date
Connaught Terrace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:54 pm
Posts: 92
rosaj2 wrote:
JeepMomma2015 have you decdied on any upgrades or book your DC appointment

Hi Rosaj2
No DC appt booked yet
Lots of upgrades but gotta do some cuts to get it within budget. Haha
We are especially working on the kitchen and we're now doing the Master kitchen and probably not expresso anymore. Plus I'm trying to decide on the garden doors with transom and the tile upgrade. Have so many questions for our design consultant Re upstairs bathroom, fireplace, windows, electrical etc.
How are your upgrades going?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm
Posts: 339
JeepMomma2015 wrote:
rosaj2 wrote:
JeepMomma2015 have you decdied on any upgrades or book your DC appointment

Hi Rosaj2
No DC appt booked yet
Lots of upgrades but gotta do some cuts to get it within budget. Haha
We are especially working on the kitchen and we're now doing the Master kitchen and probably not expresso anymore. Plus I'm trying to decide on the garden doors with transom and the tile upgrade. Have so many questions for our design consultant Re upstairs bathroom, fireplace, windows, electrical etc.
How are your upgrades going?


Upgrades going well we have our appointment on the 31st. We are pretty much all picked out for kitchen. Will concentrate more on bathrooms this weekend when I visit the DC . My ideal list would be $5000 less then what we ahve projected so I will ask consultant what she thinks i could cut and not miss out on.

_________________
HSV Phase 2
Dundas Model - English Manor
April 21, 2015 Closing Date
Connaught Terrace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:03 am
Posts: 4
does anyone have pics of the Dundas model? my husband and i are planning to purchase this model in the upcoming release.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm
Posts: 339
jayniine wrote:
does anyone have pics of the Dundas model? my husband and i are planning to purchase this model in the upcoming release.


If you drive in the Yates area there is one Dundas on Kelman i believe

_________________
HSV Phase 2
Dundas Model - English Manor
April 21, 2015 Closing Date
Connaught Terrace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:37 pm
Posts: 5
Hello everybody, we also bought the Dundas FC phase 6 what upgrades did you put on the house?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm
Posts: 339
Rawan wrote:
Hello everybody, we also bought the Dundas FC phase 6 what upgrades did you put on the house?


For structural we choose the alternate kitchen, cold room, rough in in the basement, dual walkin closet , and laundry relocated to basement

_________________
HSV Phase 2
Dundas Model - English Manor
April 21, 2015 Closing Date
Connaught Terrace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:25 am
Posts: 9
Location: HVS Phase 6 - Dundas Victorian
Hi there! We also bought a Dundas model (Victorian) in phase 6! Not that much info or working pictures of this house yet on the forum. Hopefully that will change as the houses get built.
I'm so excited to get designing and finding out prices :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm
Posts: 339
Adora wrote:
Hi there! We also bought a Dundas model (Victorian) in phase 6! Not that much info or working pictures of this house yet on the forum. Hopefully that will change as the houses get built.
I'm so excited to get designing and finding out prices :)


its a really great model we are so excited!!! the decor appointment was fun

_________________
HSV Phase 2
Dundas Model - English Manor
April 21, 2015 Closing Date
Connaught Terrace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:25 am
Posts: 9
Location: HVS Phase 6 - Dundas Victorian
Hi Rosaj2! Which phase did you buy? My house won't close until May 2017 so I have a looonngg way to go :) I'm looking forward to driving around the earlier phases once they are complete to see how my house might look.

How are the prices for the upgrades? I want my booklet so I can start to plan :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.136s | 13 Queries | GZIP : Off ]