HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:59 pm 

Thank you so much. Sorry I just saw this post now. It cost just over $2700 to put arches in our entire house. We have one at the entranceway, one between the livingroom/diningroom, one between the livingroom and kitchen, one from kitchen to garage and one upstairs in the hallway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:51 pm 

does anyone have any pics of the powder room? Do you get wall tiles in there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:57 pm 

here's some more pics of the chef's kitchen and the powder room that someone asked for. Please don't mind the lack of decor, we've been here for a month. lol
it's the first time loading pics here....hope it works!
Image[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:01 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 pm 

WOW.....is all i gotta say.
thank god we got those brown tiles..i was thinking i overdid the brown in the kitchen.
but thank you so much for putting my mind to rest.
WOW you must be happy.
congrats your home is beeatiiiFULL!!!!!
and i see you found a perfect table for your kitchen--looks perfect...
nice choices folks...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:13 pm 

Leeanne&Nino wrote:
here's some more pics of the chef's kitchen and the powder room that someone asked for. Please don't mind the lack of decor, we've been here for a month. lol
it's the first time loading pics here....hope it works!

You have a beautiful home! We are in love with your choice for tile and cabinets! Are the cabinets Cartier and if so which line? Also, would you happen to have any pics of the greatroom and dining room?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:14 pm 

nkm wrote:
WOW.....is all i gotta say.
thank god we got those brown tiles..i was thinking i overdid the brown in the kitchen.
but thank you so much for putting my mind to rest.
WOW you must be happy.
congrats your home is beeatiiiFULL!!!!!
and i see you found a perfect table for your kitchen--looks perfect...
nice choices folks...

were the brown tiles an upgrade? we haven't had our DC appointment and we love the way the brown tiles look!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:19 pm 

no they were the standard included..there was a black and a brown and we really liked the brown. and we didnt even get the 45 degree option..looking at leanne and nino's kitchen...t looks amazing with the 45 degree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 pm 

nkm wrote:
no they were the standard included..there was a black and a brown and we really liked the brown. and we didnt even get the 45 degree option..looking at leanne and nino's kitchen...t looks amazing with the 45 degree.

wow thats great to know, thank you! We arlready budgeted for the 45 degree tiles, i think it makes the area look bigger! I'm so excited to go to the DC and choose from all the options.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:36 pm 

WOW, your home is gorgeous. What granite is that? I love your house, love it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:40 pm 

Beautiful! thanks for the pics!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:43 pm 

thanks for the compliments guys!!
The cabinets are actually Frendel. I wasn't totally happy with the overall choices of the Frendel line in the design center, but did fall in love with the ones we got. They were the 'classic oak' in espresso. They were one line up from the includes ones.
The tile was not upgraded, only the 45 degree....but keep in mind that the grout was upgraded to a darker colour (to walnut) approx $400 to upgrade the grout. :? Otherwise they would have the basic beige grout with a dark tile... The tile colur is Olympia Banff Dark Brown...looks kind of grey/brown or charcoal though...like it better cause it goes with the counter. We ended up going through Mattamy with the granite, Ara White. Be careful when you pick your slab though, no matter what colour you pick...we were lucky and ended up getting the last 2 slabs from a lot (more white with grey)...the next lot was more yellowish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:53 pm 

I'll try to post some more pics of what you asked to see.

I believe our fridge is a standard size...we didn't request any specific sizing. It does stick out a few inches from the counter...but didn't bother me too much. We ended up getting the executive kitchen pkg...it had the cabinets over the fridge extended further out and a panel on the side to hide the side of the fridge....can't remember what it's called....fridge gable?? But the extended cabinets and side panel make it look a lot better. I can't recall whether the basic or sous pkgs have it or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:35 pm 

The sous has the gable as well. I think the executive you got has the extended cabinet over the fridge and also the crown molding on top of the cabinets. I may be wrong though, this is all new to us. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:41 pm 

Leeanne&Nino wrote:
thanks for the compliments guys!!
The cabinets are actually Frendel. I wasn't totally happy with the overall choices of the Frendel line in the design center, but did fall in love with the ones we got. They were the 'classic oak' in espresso. They were one line up from the includes ones.
The tile was not upgraded, only the 45 degree....but keep in mind that the grout was upgraded to a darker colour (to walnut) approx $400 to upgrade the grout. :? Otherwise they would have the basic beige grout with a dark tile... The tile colur is Olympia Banff Dark Brown...looks kind of grey/brown or charcoal though...like it better cause it goes with the counter. We ended up going through Mattamy with the granite, Ara White. Be careful when you pick your slab though, no matter what colour you pick...we were lucky and ended up getting the last 2 slabs from a lot (more white with grey)...the next lot was more yellowish.

Thanks for the info, we love the cabinets, but we have Cartier so we need to get to the DC and see our options again. Crazy how they charge $400 for grout! It would have looked odd if you got beige. Can't wait to see the other pics!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next