HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:43 pm 

when we went to the mattamy university meeting, the person explained that all the light fixtures are the same for all models except the energy star homes get the tulip ones in bathrooms..
thank god there is more than that to energy star sheesh..?!??
and really that is easy to fix. you probably will want to change them afterwards anyways... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:23 pm 

Here are a few pictures from our Plan 4 kitchen that we just completed.

Before:

After:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:19 am 

Wow! You guys have changed quite a bit, looks great!! What brand is your microwave, looks very similar to the one we bought....ours is Kenmore.

Just wondering if anyone has pics of a Plan 4 with the chef's kitchen/island option??? We don't have any cabinets in yet, so it's so hard to tell how much space we'll have....so if anyone has pics, I'd love to see them! thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:26 pm 

We got pics of our kitchen and we have the chef's island. I just don't know how to post the pics here. Our model is the reverse model too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:26 pm 

I'd love to see the pics!! If you have time you can email me at leeannerebello@yahoo.ca thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:20 pm 

Okay I just figured out how to post on here. This picture was taken a few weeks ago. They have since put in the countertops.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:41 pm 

Wow, peanutty, those cabinets look GREAT!! What manufacturer are they?

Love the rich colour, and those corbels and the detailing on the posts is fabulous! Congrats on your beautiful cabinetry. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 pm 

miltonLeo wrote:
Wow, peanutty, those cabinets look GREAT!! What manufacturer are they?

Love the rich colour, and those corbels and the detailing on the posts is fabulous! Congrats on your beautiful cabinetry. :-)

Oh thanks so much for the compliment. The cabinets are by Cartier. My husband wanted those Corbels so badly and I'm glad we ended up going with them. The only thing that they mixed up was the valance underneath the kitchen cupboards. They are supposed to be replacing it with the one we actually ordered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:35 am 

thanks for posting the pic peanutty, your kitchen looks great! We ordered the faux cabinets for the island too, glad we did!!
How do you find the size of the breakfast area? I'm in love with a kitchen table that is 4'x4' (counter height) and am wondering if the area is too small for that size table....or if it will look too closed off. The hubby's trying to talk me out of it. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:46 am 

[/quote]thanks for posting the pic peanutty, your kitchen looks great! We ordered the faux cabinets for the island too, glad we did!!
How do you find the size of the breakfast area? I'm in love with a kitchen table that is 4'x4' (counter height) and am wondering if the area is too small for that size table....or if it will look too closed off. The hubby's trying to talk me out of it. lol

Hey Leanne&nino

i have a 4 x 4 table in my breakfast area with the 8 chairs. it definately fits but not overly spacious. There is about 1 foot on each side, but then again we have the original kitchen layout no chefs kitchen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:35 am 

OMG Janice & Jerry....you sided with the husband!! lol I guess my table is out. :( thanks for the info though, wouldn't want to spend that much on a table to find out it doesn't fit/look good. thanks again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:47 am 

I would love to know as well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:30 pm 

We got our table from Kitchen Stuff Plus a few months ago. They no longer carry this model but have a similar one in stock now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:36 am 

AA wrote:
We're moving into our Plan 4 Spirit on the 22nd of September. I will post pictures within the week.

Awesome! Can you include basement/garage shots as well? No one ever takes those but Im curious... Thanks a million!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:38 pm 

peanutty wrote:
Okay I just figured out how to post on here. This picture was taken a few weeks ago. They have since put in the countertops.

Hi Peanutty,

Your house looks beautiful! We recently bought a plan 4 and are wondering (if you wouldn't mind telling) how much the arches are for our plan as well as where on the main floor did they put the arches. I love how it looks in the kitchen doorway to the garage!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next