HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Woodstock Model
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:29 pm 

Hi Apk,
I tried to PM you, but they don't seem to be sending. I have another favor to ask....

When we went to our design appointment last November, we were told by our design consultant that deleting the bulk heads in the kitchen was not an option for our layout and therefore we could not get stacked cabinets.

So, I was so surprised when you shared photos of your kitchen with bulkheads removed and stacked cabinets as we have the exact same layout as you.

I recently brought this to Whitney's attention (my customer care rep) and she was wondering if it would be possible to get your lot number so that she can investigate into why we were told no. So, I was wondering if you would be willing to share you lot number with us.

If so, I am happy to send you my e-mail address, so that you don't have to post it on here. Please let me know. Thanks so much!

- C

Post subject: Re: Woodstock Model
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:41 pm 

Alexjoaquin wrote:
Hi Apk,

Master ensuite is one of my biggest project. If you dont mind could you please send me some photos of the ensuite because i am planning to change the tub but i am having second thought. And i noticed you have some window coverings, if you still have the dimension of the windows I will appreciate it a lot.

If you are looking for quartz installer maxspace stoneworks is the cheapest. They installed quartz in
my current house and they do have some promotions the last time i checked.

Have you done your stairs stain or will do it once you upgrade your floor?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Apk,

Sorry to bug you again but there are some things that i cannot understand at the design book.

1. Did you upgrade your french patio door to low e argon french doors?
2. Is there an option on stacked cabinet to add glass on the doors?
3. Are the puck light price per door?
4. For an additional cabinet on the island for recycling is it $507 + the price you mentioned around 200+
5. It mentioned thAt clear glass cabinet doors with matching interiors are not possible, does that mean it is available it the interiors are not match?
6. What can you suggest for future installation of the potlights since it mentioned there is no option for that.

Thank you very much!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7