HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:11 pm 
Site Admin

We'll make topics for specific models, where people can add their pictures to them if they wish for others to view.

So if you've moved into a new mattamy house in Hawthorne Village, and would like to share some pictures. Post away!

Topic subjects should be in the format of....

Model Name - Model Type - xxxx sqf

Please look for an existing post (if there is one) on your model to add your pictures too first before creating a new thread if one didn't previously exist on your model.

Also, as time goes by and Mattamy stops building certain models, people can no longer find their floorplans or exterior pictures online Mattamy's website. So we can also archive small compressed versions of the floorplans and artist rendering's here as well. That way people looking for re-sale Mattamy homes can also find such info. So if you have small compressed images of floorplans, you can also add them to the model post as a picture.

Also one note of caution... Since these pictures are actually not being stored on hawthornevillager, but are on seperate servers (sometimes photobucket, sometimes users themselves have their own private web servers, etc...) it means some pictures could disappear if those third-party servers go down or move. So don't be surprised if some pictures go missing one day. Most of them aren't physically stored here (on the hawthornevillager.com server).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

Shaunet & Ryan wrote:
Hi Rick,

Can you please add the Greensburg II 36' lot?

Thanks!
If someone has pictures and will email them to me I will. Or if someone has pictures and can host them on photobucket or other similar photo hosting sites, they can add a thread themselves for this or other mode.s

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:40 pm 

Rick wrote:
If someone has pictures and will email them to me I will. Or if someone has pictures and can host them on photobucket or other similar photo hosting sites, they can add a thread themselves for this or other mode.s

you can probably find lots of pics of the Greensburg on Tim and Sandra's blog (which can be found on their hawthorne villager profile.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:20 am 
Site Admin

aishaali wrote:
you can probably find lots of pics of the Greensburg on Tim and Sandra's blog (which can be found on their hawthorne villager profile.)
Actually, if you look at Tim & Sandra's profile they have hobbyhobby.com as their website for some reason, not their blog. So that wouldn't help. But funny enough (considering my memory for names usually sucks) I remember their blog url, it's at http://spaces.msn.com/greensburg101/

Post subject: westgate corner
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:44 pm 
HI Rick

Do you have any westgate corner pics

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:50 pm 

Hi Rick,

I've been trying to post pictures but the Img doesn't work with Picasa? I don't have any other account with photobucket or others and I don't want to open one just to post pictures. Have others mentioned issues with posting off of Picasa or it's just me? :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:25 pm 

Zoli&Kathy wrote:
Hi Rick,

I've been trying to post pictures but the Img doesn't work with Picasa? I don't have any other account with photobucket or others and I don't want to open one just to post pictures. Have others mentioned issues with posting off of Picasa or it's just me? :oops:

With the upgrade to the new system you could post pictures by simply attaching them to the message as opposed to hosting them at another site. You can find the information on how to do so on this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44987

I hope this helps. :)