HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: S2 Driveway Sealing
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:37 pm 

S2 did my driveway and my neighbors and they look good. Someone down the street tried doing it him self and it looks like crap. I would recomend S2! to anyone thinking of sealing their driveway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:19 pm 

Thank you kindly.

As always, for a FREE, no obligation quote please contact us via PM or email s2drivewaysealing@gmail.com

or call/text

Steve Jr 647-388-6438 (call or text after 11am)
Steve Sr 905-699-6438 (call only, after 530pm on weekdays, daytime on weekends)

Last edited by Steve Goleski on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:06 pm 

Hello again to all, have some spots free for Saturday still. Don't hesitate to ask for your free quote, the sooner you get it done the longer you get to enjoy it before winter comes along, don't forget the sealant helps in the winter too, keeps moisture out, and the fresh black matt finish attracts sun, helping to melt some of the light snow faster.

If your moving soon get it done, adds instant curb appeal, adds to the stonework or landscaping making it stand out that much more.

We take extra special care of driveways with stonework, taping and boarding to ensure maximum protection from overspray. Youve seen all those houses that use the store bought roll on stuff that have roller marks all over their stone/garage/curbs and sidewalks, thats what we look to avoid.

For those considering doing it yourself, consider that your buying on average 2 pails (for a double), the decent stuff is about 30$ a pail, so there's 60$, now add on the roller, another 5-10, if your going to protect your curb/stone and what not, you will need to tape it up, another 5-10$ (pending on how much), and that's before you even begin to factor in your own time, and dropping off the empty pails at the dump. Why not pay a bit more to get it done professionally, with a liquid asphalt spray which is made of the same stuff your driveway is with only a thinner added so it can spray, its an oil based product which sinks into your driveway offering maximum protection instead of the latex sealer which basically paints your driveway plastic.

Our product typically lasts 1-2 years, based on how much use your driveway gets, but typically 2yrs. Normally we would ask that you refrain from parking on your driveway for 24hrs but with the intense heat and humidity we would recommend waiting up to 48hr, though it should be fine to walk on much sooner (about 12hr, other than overlapping spots which will blend in with time)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:26 pm 

Hello everyone once again, we may have a spot or 2 open for Saturday, failing that next week is still mostly free. Feel free to call/text/email/PM to arrange your free quote (preferably include address so we can do a quick check on Google maps).

Steve
s2drivewaysealing@gmail.com

or call/text

Steve Jr 647-388-6438 (call or text after 11am)
Steve Sr 905-699-6438 (call only, after 530pm on weekdays, daytime on weekends)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:01 pm 

We have times for this next upcoming week and next Saturday open (booked up for the weekend).

Don't wait any longer for your free no obligation quote, most of the time we can give a quote accurate within about 10$ based on Google maps! But we will always check once there to ensure a fair price for both parties involved.

sgoleski@gmail.com
647-388-6438 (call or text)
905-699-6438 (call only, after 530pm during week, whenever weekends)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:48 pm 

Bit of a rainy weekend and week ahead but with any luck next weekend should be nice and dry, no better time to get your driveway done. Don't be fooled by other companies that offer lower rates but offer far less services with less product that shows through in 1 year instead of 2. Or ones that overcharge while they push their carts around but have a well rehearsed spiel that seems to make you want to pay twice as much as you should.

Don't hesitate to ask for your FREE NO OBLIGATION quote.

sgoleski@gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 am 

Bump,

Don't forget that not only does our product help make your driveway look good it protects it, it also prevents moisture from getting inside and causing your driveway to deteriorate and crack faster than it should. With this fall and winter coming upon us now is the time to act. In winter the mat black finish helps attract the sun better helping melt that light snow that extra bit faster on some days!!

Don't hesitate to ask for your FREE NO OBLIGATION quote.

sgoleski@gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:28 pm 

With things starting to cool down and Winter fast approaching, you should consider sealing your driveway to help ensure minimal moisture is getting into your driveway, which causes it to get brittle, crack and warp. Please call or email for a no obligation quote. (PM may not be nearly as fast)

sgoleski@gmail.com
Steve Jr 647-388-6438 (call or text)
Steve Sr 905-699-6438 (call only, after 6 during weekdays)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:23 am 

Steve Sr. & Jr. did my driveway in mid-June and I couldn't have been happier with their service and the results. They were very clear about what they would do ahead of time, they took the time to explain things to me onsite, and even provided me with a checklist of helpful tips for the driveway afterwards.
My driveway looked great afterwards and more importantly it still looks fantastic now (3 months later). Much better than my neighbours that had similar service done by others and now has totally faded & looks more worn. One of my neighbours even asked me who did mine because it still looks so good.
And all this a done at a reasonable price.
I'll be using S2 again and recommending to all my local friends and neighbours.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:24 pm 

We had the Goleski at our place today to seal our driveway. I was originally going to do it myself. After getting a quote from Steve Jr, I realized, there's no way I could do it myself, with the same speed and quality for the price they charged. They did an amazing job and were very quick too! Once the neighbours saw our driveway getting done, several of them quickly jumped on board as well.
Thanks Steve Sr and Jr, you guys were great and I'm happy to support another local Milton business. I would HIGHLY recommend calling these guys to not only protect your driveway but make it look brand new again.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:51 pm 

Its just about that time of year again, have a great looking driveway to look at this summer, while protecting it at the same time.

For a free, no obligation estimate, or to arrange a time, contact us :

Steve Junior 647-388-6438 (call or text)
Steve Senior 905-699-6438 (call only, after 6 during weekdays)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:28 pm 

Seasons in full swing, contact us for your no obligation quotes!

This week is booked up but we have openings for next week and weekend.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 pm 

can you PM me a price for a double car "short" driveway.

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:03 pm 

Greg88 wrote:
can you PM me a price for a double car "short" driveway.

Thanks

sorry for delay, PMing now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 pm 

If someone walks up to your door and asks you if you want to get your driveway sealed, ask them for a quote, then call/email/text us, and compare it to one from us. If our price isn't better or comparable, our workmanship surely is!

Ask what their materials are, if they spray, spread or roll, be informed! Talk is cheap, many people can tell you what you want to hear, but its up to you to know what you can. After all its your driveway, and your driveway has to last!

We use a high quality oil based spray, which is essentially made from the same stuff as your asphalt driveway, with naphtha thinner to make it spray-able. Unlike the common latex ones you can get at any hardware store, which essentially paints your driveway with a rubbery look to it, you get an oil based one that seeps in and protects to keep the water out! Your driveway should last 2-3 years depending on how much sun hits it, and usage(snow blowers, etc). Most latex ones are good for a year. There are many companies that use other materials, that could be cut with water, gas, or who knows.

We go out of our way to ensure that your driveway looks its best, from weeding and edging, dealing with minor cracks, priming oil spots, to taping, boarding and generally protecting your stonework, curbs and side-walks.

You have nothing to lose, and if you feel they are a better fit for you after hearing from us, I am sure they would gladly come back!

If you like us, tell your friends, if you don't, tell your enemies!

Steve Jr 647-388-6438 (call or text)
Steve Sr 905-699-6438 (call only, after 5:30pm weekdays, or weekends)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next