HawthorneVillager.com

Hawthorne Village (Milton) Discussion Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Woodstock Model
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:47 pm 

Anyone recently have their design appointment and being told they cannot delete the bulkheads? I know I've heard this from time to time, but it's a bit crazy. We were trying to add the stacked cabinets on the alternate layout, and our design consultant told us that she would need us to show her someone else that has the bulkhead deleted or stacked cabinets, and their lot number. I have to say, the whole thing was quite off putting considering how much were spending in upgrades, but if anyone can help, we would certainly appreciate it. Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:20 pm 

44locker wrote:
Anyone recently have their design appointment and being told they cannot delete the bulkheads? I know I've heard this from time to time, but it's a bit crazy. We were trying to add the stacked cabinets on the alternate layout, and our design consultant told us that she would need us to show her someone else that has the bulkhead deleted or stacked cabinets, and their lot number. I have to say, the whole thing was quite off putting considering how much were spending in upgrades, but if anyone can help, we would certainly appreciate it. Thanks

We have the open concept floor plan, and we were originally told the same thing. But, I was able to get someone else's lot number from someone who was gracious enough GG to share. And I was able to get it switched and get our stacked cabinets.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:31 pm 

We were told the same thing. Is it too late now that the construction will start next month?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:54 pm 

Alexjoaquin wrote:
We were told the same thing. Is it too late now that the construction will start next month?

If you guys have an open concept or regular woodstock model you should be able to get your bulk heads removed. But if you have an open concept with alternate kitchen layout, you can't remove them. The bulk heads are required for ducting etc (as the kitchen stove is moved and exhaust needs to be vented outside).

Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:41 pm 

Miltonliving_2010 wrote:
44locker wrote:

We have the open concept floor plan, and we were originally told the same thing. But, I was able to get someone else's lot number from someone who was gracious enough GG to share. And I was able to get it switched and get our stacked cabinets.

Good luck!

I don't understand why you have to give her someone else's lot#? Shouldn't they have that information?

Firm Closing Date: September 14, 2017

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:16 pm 

44locker wrote:

Hi,

Below is the explanation why we cannot have our bulkhead removed

"Below is the bulkhead info that is provided by our architectural team indicating when the bulkhead can be removed from the Woodstock Model....

FULL BULKHEAD REQUIRED - HH3610 - The Woodstock CR,TD, EM, FR

BULKHEAD CAN BE REMOVED - PPO - Kitchen Layout w/ Open Living Plan CR,TD, EM, FR

FULL BULKHEAD REQUIRED - PPO - ALTERNATE Kitchen Layout w/ Open Living Plan CR,TD, EM, FR "

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:53 pm 

Yep that makes sense... mine was the open living plan, but they still told me no bulkheads at my design appointment. But, months later I found out that someone had the exact same layout as me did have theirs removed and Once I provided them with the lot number I got it changed.

Unfortunately, if you don't have the open concept layout then I guess you can't get them removed. :(

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:04 pm 

Miltonliving_2010 wrote:
Yep that makes sense... mine was the open living plan, but they still told me no bulkheads at my design appointment. But, months later I found out that someone had the exact same layout as me did have theirs removed and Once I provided them with the lot number I got it changed.

Unfortunately, if you don't have the open concept layout then I guess you can't get them removed. :(

But you need to provide and find someone before they do it and that is not right.
I got the alternate kitchen layout.
Please if anyone there have the same layout and have their bulkhead removed kindly help us!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:32 am 

Hi,

I have a Woodstock (Tudor) model with open living plan and I was told multiple times that my bulkheads can't be removed. I am surprised too.... and don't know what to do..

HSV - 6
2nd Tentative closing 6 APR 2017

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:06 pm 

Mynhas wrote:
Hi,

I have a Woodstock (Tudor) model with open living plan and I was told multiple times that my bulkheads can't be removed. I am surprised too.... and don't know what to do..

HSV - 6
2nd Tentative closing 6 APR 2017

Do you have open living plan regular with the walk-in pantry or the alternate layout with corner cabinet ?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:04 pm 

Mine is exactly the same as the shown in Mattamy design book with no pocket office. I don't have a walk in pantry and its on the left hand side when you enter the home.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:36 pm 

Mynhas wrote:
Mine is exactly the same as the shown in Mattamy design book with no pocket office. I don't have a walk in pantry and its on the left hand side when you enter the home.

Check out the photos in the link below, there is a standard floor plan like yours with the bulk head

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=65227

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:02 pm 

New release of Woodstock is now $975,000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:58 am 

Alexjoaquin wrote:

As exciting it is to see the prices going up. It's kinda scary too at times.

The good thing is till the supply and demand is playing games we might see the prices going up the same way!

Cell: 647-787-0000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:47 pm 

amersheikh wrote:
Alexjoaquin wrote:

As exciting it is to see the prices going up. It's kinda scary too at times.

The good thing is till the supply and demand is playing games we might see the prices going up the same way!

That's almost 30% increase! It really is insane how they come up with that price coz resale is only 16%

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next